The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah … haven’t been full strength for any of the 3 matchups as I stated. We were missing a different guard every game if I’m not mistaken & never had pat Williams since Mitchell Robinson “accidentally” knocked him out the air breaking his wrist g3 or 4
Sounds like excuses to me

Man you’ve been having trouble gauging your own fan base all year.

You 🤐
sidetalk-sidetalknyc.gif

Indy was also missing its best playmaker and player in brogdon for most of the season

I guess I’m just saying that if fox is supposed to be a franchise point guard, which I’ve thought him to be coming into this year, and sabonis is a consistent all star candidate— that should be a nice foundation

Getting into the playoffs is the goal of some of these teams. They add another piece who knows what they could be

They still could trade barnes and or Holmes for something

So paying sabonis his market worth shouldn’t be such a huge deal. He’ll be entering his prime too

I like Halliburton almost as much as b sox so it’s not an easy pill to swallow shipping him off. I also think that a lot of times with the outrage in trades it tends to be more even in the end than we thought
Yea idk why ppl acting so shocked and appalled…This was a classic make the playoffs/ win now F the future move teams like the Kings and Minny been making for decades now…I know Halliburton is good and well liked round the league but you woulda thought Ja or Ant got traded with the reactions :lol: :smh:

It was hilarious how last week you were giving Knicks fans lessons on how to be a fan. On how to be respectful. On how to not boo players who are struggling.

Then two days in front of the world Lakers fans were booing their STAR Russell Westbrook in front of the world vs The Knicks in front of 15 million people.

Take a seat :lol:

It was hilarious how last week you were giving Knicks fans lessons on how to be a fan. On how to be respectful. On how to not boo players who are struggling.

Then two days in front of the world Lakers fans were booing Westbrook in front of the world vs The Knicks and crying for him not to shoot.

Take a seat :lol:
You be thinking you be saying something :lol:

I never said we were above booing. I said that they didn't boo him at the time which they didn't and that fans shouldn't do it to their home players.

And that's still true. Lakers. Knicks. Nobody.

Bring back russ to okc where he is loved amd appreciated
Lakers probably have to give up firsts through 2045

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom