The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
****** back on Russ side already :lol:
Only one side in this equation. The side of Chaos
QbadP (3).png

I'm ready for the Bron era to end like yesterday. Too much control and chaos. It all burns when it goes down. We ain't even get near the return on investment. Just a money laundering scheme for Klutch and everyone's reputations sans one guys is in the toilet, like everywhere else.

Frank Vogel just basically said Russ getting traded come tmrrw! :lol:

Magic n worthy hella exaggerating too. Lakers been in these swamps before with bryant at the helm. Stop it!

I'm ready for the Bron era to end like yesterday. Too much control and chaos. It all burns when it goes down. We ain't even get near the return on investment. Just a money laundering scheme for Klutch and everyone's reputations sans one guys is in the toilet, like everywhere else.
you guys got a ring...

this is why people hate lakers fans

man said he didnt get a return on investment :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

like the lakers would of DONE anything before bron got there

AD’s official tagline is that ever since the ring, he’s been coasting. Doesn’t have a dominant bone in his body.

you guys got a ring...

this is why people hate lakers fans

man said he didnt get a return on investment :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

like the lakers would of DONE anything before bron got there

Mr. Cheeks I've seen 5 chips in my lifetime pre Bron. 3 outta the 4 seasons have been an abject disaster. He's older so the injuries have piled up unlike never before in his career. Everywhere else he's gone to finals multiple times we ain't getting but 1. The GM'ing aspect...we see he needs to not have THIS much power anymore. I actually said this over the summer before the Russ trade even went down, the Show has become a damn Klutch subsidiary. They doubled down on it. I don't really care anymore about this season.

So do you actually wish Bron never came to LA?

I actually agree that his "GMing" has been terrible and this Russ disaster really amplifies it. But at this point, the Lakers got AD because of Bron and is it really his fault AD has fallen off so hard the past few seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom