The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ makes 44Ms and 47Ms next year and has not played anywhere near up to that deal.

He will always be problem #1 for the Lakers because that contract forced them to field a team full of vet minimums :lol: .

The Lakers therefore would work if Russell Westbrook wasn't playing like a bottom 5 starting pg in the league lol

B704F599-31C3-46EF-9D84-6C976920B8FE.gif

We all know that pain

Mr. Cheeks I've seen 5 chips in my lifetime pre Bron. 3 outta the 4 seasons have been an abject disaster. He's older so the injuries have piled up unlike never before in his career. Everywhere else he's gone to finals multiple times we ain't getting but 1. The GM'ing aspect...we see he needs to not have THIS much power anymore. I actually said this over the summer before the Russ trade even went down, the Show has become a damn Klutch subsidiary. They doubled down on it. I don't really care anymore about this season.

What would of happened has Bron not came,
Ya would not of gotten number 17, missing playoffs for like 8 years straight…

Oh lemme guess, signed KD, Giannis, Kawhi, Ad like all those photoshops stated

Dude is so corny

Leneedsmorehelp about to put his gm hat on…. Hopefully no one helps him this time
So corny it's entertaining haha. Some of his one liners are gold
Kangs Reddit when a full 180 on the trade :lol:

People didn't doubt Sabonis was good or anything, just that Hali shouldn't have been part of the package. Toss in Bagley and someone else/future pick lol

Same dude that was doing backflips when Russ was traded for is now blaming "LeGM" for actually doing it. Rich.

Don't get it twisted. Brodie has been playing sub par for the majority of the season now, not going to defend his play in that aspect. It's just the goofiness and all the pomp and circumstances around the last couple weeks has been comical. Yes, I was excited for Russ to play for my favorite team, no it hasn't worked out like I envisioned. **** don't always works out. But for literally EVERYTHING to be thrown at the foot of one guy and literally the first game he misses for THIS to be the outcome, I ain't even mad.

So corny it's entertaining haha. Some of his one liners are gold

People didn't doubt Sabonis was good or anything, just that Hali shouldn't have been part of the package. Toss in Bagley and someone else/future pick lol
Sabonis fits perfectly fine, at least offensively. We'll see what the defense ultimately looks like.

It was the contracts thing for me. 6 or 7 future years of team control vs 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom