The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my favorite move of the deadline was the Celtics getting Devin White. Gm Brad is amazing. Might take him over Giannis.

My homie who is a Mavs fan is juiced to finally get rid of KP lmao
My initial reaction I was looking at this thing kinda side-eyed... But the bigger picture outlook on it, it just makes sense.

They're probably more likely to get either or both of these guys to play up to solid rotation player salaries than they ever were to get KP to play to a star level.

I think my favorite move of the deadline was the Celtics getting Devin White. Gm Brad is amazing. Might take him over Giannis.

Be happy that the Lakers still have Westbrook

51B100B0-28B4-4D46-ADFE-B79FD253E8E9.jpeg

i actually missed the tweet about harden opting into his player option for next year

thats huge for the Sixers

Morey aint gotta move tobi this offseason if he dont want to now and has alil more wiggle room to see what the deal is

Be happy that the Lakers still have Westbrook

51B100B0-28B4-4D46-ADFE-B79FD253E8E9.jpeg

I actually am happy they didn’t panic trade him and attach picks to get him outta town. Just take the L and see what we can flip him for this summer.

This summer we’ll be able to attach 2 first rounders to his contract (a 45 million dollar expiring deal). That’s way more enticing than trading him at the deadline with only 1st rounder.

Fire Vogel and retool for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom