The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
273822151_10160398783143643_6688755634495936594_n.jpg
My guy made it... :pimp:

The goal is to win a title right? Philly’s ceiling has been the 2nd round. He’ll absolutely need to score (and protect the ball) to get them beyond that.

Before Durant got hurt the Nets were 0-8 at one point against the top 4 in each conference.

They had a good record because they were mostly hammering teams that didn’t matter.
Well yea. I’m saying him needing to score 30 a night is something I don’t think will be a need. With Maxey and Harris, their jobs gonna be a lot easier with Harden getting them better looks

I’m optimistic but the concerns are there

Maxey is shooting 39% from deep. Jim gonna get him more looks, if he continues to hit them at this rate it opens up more to the offense

Maxey is shooting 39% from deep. Jim gonna get him more looks, if he continues to hit them at this rate it opens up more to the offense

Shouldn't be too difficult given the gravity Harden generates. Maxey will be out there camping horse shots.

Or we could look at a realistic take which says maxey is going to go invisible when embiid and harden along with Tobias are dominating the ball and he’ll shine with the second unit

Or we could look at a realistic take which says maxey is going to go invisible when embiid and harden along with Tobias are dominating the ball and he’ll shine with the second unit
Eye mean, either or is realistic. He’s gonna be off ball with the starters and on ball if on the bench. He’s humble enough to find his role and execute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom