The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall gotta realize and look at the bigger picture

Ben was NEVER suiting up for us ever again

Our starting LU only replaces seth curry with James Harden

james harden had nic Claxton looking good.. He will do the same with bball paul or bassey with the 2nd unit

if anything we still have buyouts to wait on and see of they get a back up for the 8-10mins

Harden can and will easily replace seth shooting ability in other areas on the floor

Aint noone got fleeced.. both teams made out at the end of the day

People look to the buyout market every season. Who was the last bought out player to be a key piece in a playoff rotation?

james harden had nic Claxton looking good.. He will do the same with bball paul or bassey with the 2nd unit

if anything we still have buyouts to wait on and see of they get a back up for the 8-10mins

Harden can and will easily replace seth shooting ability in other areas on the floor

could bring Terrence Ferguson back or someone from Europe like Alex Abrines. Kyle Singler, Daequan Cook, was gonna say Anthony Morrow but he works for the Thunder now. Enes Freedom to back up Embiid, JR Smith can take all online classes one semester and come hoop, OJ Mayo or Tyreke Evans? SHeem Thabeet is only 34, I'm sure Beasley and Jennings could use a check. #scrapheap DUI Ty, WIll Bynum, Nate Robinson? Jimmer Fredette and Jeremy Lin are still first half of 30s

Everyone is getting sacked.
The worldwide leader in sports
dame2 (3).png

2nd round exit

Who’s the best coaching candidate for next season? I need the next Taylor Jenkins or Nick Nurse for the Lakers.

nice

and with the team they currently had before getting harden was prolly a 1st round exit

am i doing this right?
Harden's not that guy, never been that guy and is only getting older. And I think he's actually injured but could be wrong. I just don't expect much from him on the sixers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom