The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Seth really didn’t give af huh. Everyone at your job hit and you know about it.
63430F40-30E3-4FEC-A3B6-8C387FF123D4.gif

It was well documented during the 2010s :lol:

Shorty had a 5-man rotation that rivaled Kendall Jenner's at one point
Team Kendall - Benjamin, Book, Blake, D-Lo, Clarkson

Team Callie - PG13, Qyrie, Seth, Dexter Strickland, Brandon Spikes (former NFLer)

Pretty tough match up, but I’m giving the edge to the Kendall all-stars.

Last edited:
what a true useless POS, shame houston which is a great place had to deal with the burger king

low life *****

espn+

• “From the moment Harden reported to training camp this fall, the Nets knew they could have trouble. Durant arrived in San Diego at a world-class level, fresh off brilliant springtime playoffs and Summer Olympics performances and ready to commit to the Nets and his co-stars with a new extension for the next four years. It was not reciprocal. Harden was heavy and out of shape, and intrigued with the idea of free agency for the first time in his career.”

hopefully he chokes on his mealS tonight and Embiid wont have to deal with tha blob

Harden better not f_ this up in Philly or his rep is gonna be completely dead around the league :lol:

Yea f this ****. I miss when dudes would get traded and be at the new team's game the same night and play tomorrow. I think rare cases guys may have played the same day. Let's go. We know Ben is in game shape physically thats never been an issue of his. And Harden, I mean he is in the same shape he will be in a week or however long you want to wait. He's not going to get in better game shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom