The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who made that brand is my boy from school. Mad happy for him
That’s awesome. What they’re doing is really cool. Picked up a hat from them a couple months ago.
DFAC07C5-FE79-44BD-BC27-3CF5DD261949.jpeg

Just thinking how Seth and Drummond (who were pretty close to Joel) got to all of the sudden move on and play with Ben as well. everything good now :lol:

I'm gonna learn how to golf this year I swear.

Them and Trap Golf are making some fire attire
It's really tough. I suck at it.

Played as a kid and was pretty good but then completely stopped for like 20 years. Just got back into it last year since I was basically the only person in my group of friends that wasn't playing.

Fun excuse to get out of the house for a few hours with friends though and have some drinks. Especially nice when the weather turns a bit like it did this week.

The closest the Wolves got to making a deal, sources told The Athletic, involved acquiring Montrezl Harrell from Washington. There was much internal debate about how Harrell would fit in with a close-knit group. His activity on the glass would have been helpful to a team that has been one of the worst defensive rebounding teams all season long. But he is only 6 foot 7, doesn’t shoot it from outside and isn’t known as a particularly strong defender overall, so he wasn’t the perfect solution, either.

There were reports of talks with the Boston Celtics on Marcus Smart, but those never really got close, sources said. And the Celtics’ offer of Josh Richardson and Romeo Langford for Malik Beasley did not appeal to the Wolves. Before the last two games, Beasley had caught fire from beyond the arc, hitting 25 3s in a six-game span. The Wolves knew that rate wouldn’t be sustained, but the fact that his shooting percentage for the season increased to 36 percent on high volume makes him an important part of the spacing in the second unit and increased his value in trade talks.

Simmo the Softie isn’t playing in Philly for a couple years unless the Nets and Sixers match up in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom