The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pivot you’re making. Welcome back.

Thoughts on your Lakers 21-22 season, and your boy Russ’ experiment?

Also, thoughts on AD? It appears to be his time in the barrel. The trade AD talks are growing. How unappreciated he must feel :smh:

The season has been trash and Russ hasn't played up to expectations. His play has definitely been poor at times, but also he's an easy target to scapegoat as being everything that's wrong with the squad.

I've just about had it with AD. Everyone knows he has the talent to dominate. HE doesn't mentally want to do it in a nightly basis and just seemingly take over when it's necessary. So honestly I'm over him and the entire Klutch regime. Leave my team in peace.

Bron. That Micky Mouse Invitational don't count. Should have an asterisk like the shortened season ring.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jcmFja2VkcmVhcnZpZXdlci5maWxlcy53b3JkcHJlc3MuY29tLzIwMTkvMDYvZ2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif

I get wanting a parade for the 2020 chip, but way to steal the spotlight from the Rams. :lol:
"Chip" was almost two seasons ago and he trying to jump on the bandwagon. You are confused the spotlight is never meant to be on the Rams, always needs to stay focused on him.

I think there’s a bunch of dudes right there after the bigs but those bigs have a clear gap imo

Ja, Paul etc in the next group

I know he won’t sniff a vote but the Cavs been hit hard by injuries too and they are 2 games back of the #1 seed. No one saw this coming. Not even Animal Thug Animal Thug

But dude is carrying that team offensively. He needs his flowers.

So I’m the only person in here who things DeRozan deserves some MVP consideration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom