The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The season has been trash and Russ hasn't played up to expectations. His play has definitely been poor at times, but also he's an easy target to scapegoat as being everything that's wrong with the squad.

I've just about had it with AD. Everyone knows he has the talent to dominate. HE doesn't mentally want to do it in a nightly basis and just seemingly take over when it's necessary. So honestly I'm over him and the entire Klutch regime. Leave my team in peace.

Sad it took this for you to drop the charade :lol::smh:

And it came with your boy nailed to the cross :sick: :wow: :lol: :smh:

Now, get the rest of the MLGA to admit that sacrificing your youth for a bubble chip and having your franchise left in ruins before HE leaves is going to hurt deep down inside :lol:

The season has been trash and Russ hasn't played up to expectations. His play has definitely been poor at times, but also he's an easy target to scapegoat as being everything that's wrong with the squad.

I've just about had it with AD. Everyone knows he has the talent to dominate. HE doesn't mentally want to do it in a nightly basis and just seemingly take over when it's necessary. So honestly I'm over him and the entire Klutch regime. Leave my team in peace.

Klutch and Lebron are also tired of the purple and gold and their lack of putting talent around Lebron.

We are heading back to Cleveland. Looks like they know what they're doing over there.

Sad it took this for you to drop the charade :lol::smh:

And it came with your boy nailed to the cross :sick: :wow: :lol: :smh:

Now, get the rest of the MLGA to admit that sacrificing your youth for a bubble chip and having your franchise left in ruins before HE leaves is going to hurt deep down inside :lol:

We did get a chip (no matter how much y'all try and discredit it), so like in previous stops in Miami and Cleveland you do reach the highest of the high. But unlike those previous stops every other season has been an unmitigated disaster. There's a lot that goes into it, we've had horrible injury luck for sure, some questionable personnel moves for sure. But even that is right up Klutch's alley they've constantly tried to reshape and overhaul rosters at every turn, but enough is enough. Bron is only concerned with breaking Kareem's record and AD said he ain't got nothing left to prove and stays playing like it. Bron going to break the record next season and I pray he moves on. As for AD, send him home to Chicago and bring the UCLA kids + Caruso byke home.

Everybody wants to get paid. Nobody wants to play with Bron for peanuts anymore. So yea your team probably won’t be as talented with 3 players taking 90% of the payroll.

Officer Jim reporting for duty aepps20 aepps20

Officer Jim reporting for duty aepps20 aepps20

salute-respect.gif

We did get a chip (no matter how much y'all try and discredit it), so like in previous stops in Miami and Cleveland you do reach the highest of the high. But unlike those previous stops every other season has been an unmitigated disaster. There's a lot that goes into it, we've had horrible injury luck for sure, some questionable personnel moves for sure. But even that is right up Klutch's alley they've constantly tried to reshape and overhaul rosters at every turn, but enough is enough. Bron is only concerned with breaking Kareem's record and AD said he ain't got nothing left to prove and stays playing like it. Bron going to break the record next season and I pray he moves on. As for AD, send him home to Chicago and bring the UCLA kids + Caruso byke home.

Aren't ya'll one of the most winningest franchises of all time? Having your franchise hijacked and left in ruins was worth THAT? in FOUR YEARS?

I can see if it were the Grizzlies/Pelicans or some **** who never won before but Y'ALL??? :lol:

Aren't ya'll one of the most winningest franchises of all time? Having your franchise hijacked and left in ruins was worth THAT? in FOUR YEARS?

I can see if it were the Grizzlies/Pelicans or some **** who never won before but Y'ALL??? :lol:

Sure. We just went through Jim Buss the previous 7 seasons so it's all relative. We both I guess in a way got what we wanted, some divorces can end mutually with no animosity, this is one of those cases. Everyone hopefully can say thank you and move on.

"The Nets were in Cleveland Jan. 17. In their locker room before the game, Kyrie Irving lit ablaze some sage — a Native American ritual Irving has embraced to cleanse negative energy. Irving doesn’t do this before every game, but he apparently still feels haunted by parts of his past on the Cavs. So he lit his torch.

Harden, according to sources who were in the room when it happened, was seated in front of his locker, watching Irving, and looked at Kyrie like he had three heads."

:lol:

They needed cameras on this team

Know what’s going to be funny also?

When Dan Gilbert says “Nahhhhhh, I think I’ll pass..” on LeBron.

You just know Dan still feels some type of way. I’m sure he’s super proud of what “he” has been able to accomplish since LeBron left. He’s not trying to be hijacked.

What then WASHED KING WASHED KING ? 🤔

"The Nets were in Cleveland Jan. 17. In their locker room before the game, Kyrie Irving lit ablaze some sage — a Native American ritual Irving has embraced to cleanse negative energy. Irving doesn’t do this before every game, but he apparently still feels haunted by parts of his past on the Cavs. So he lit his torch.

Harden, according to sources who were in the room when it happened, was seated in front of his locker, watching Irving, and looked at Kyrie like he had three heads."

:lol:

They needed cameras on this team
I would have loved an NBA version of Hard Knocks with the Nets

I could see Qyrie replacing all of the candy and cookies Harden keeps in the locker room with some "Dr. Sebi Sea Moss snacks"

Last edited:
Know what’s going to be funny also?

When Dan Gilbert says “Nahhhhhh, I think I’ll pass..” on LeBron.

You just know Dan still feels some type of way. I’m sure he’s super proud of what “he” has been able to accomplish since LeBron left. He’s not trying to be hijacked.

What then WASHED KING WASHED KING ? 🤔

Dan ain got half the balls y'all tryna give him.

He alone doesn’t even guarantee a playoff berth anymore, so you can’t justify trading any 2 of Mobley/Allen/Levert to bring him in for 1 season, so I don’t know how he gets there.

I think he retires in Los Angeles.

I wouldn’t trade anything for him honestly.

No chance at 6 or 7 rings so he’s basically a ticking time bomb after he passes Kareem next year. He can leave you at any moment after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom