The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron-james-kawhi-leonard.gif

Lowkey though it's been curious the lack of heat the architect of a superteam with 2 other top 10 players that won nothing despite being preseason title favs each season and got blown up within 2 years has gotten...been crickets

Just something I noticed given the standards and expectations we apply to similar profile players that aren't our favs :lol:>D

Lowkey though it's been curious the lack of heat the architect of a superteam with 2 other top 10 players that won nothing despite being preseason title favs each season and got blown up within 2 years has gotten...been crickets

Just something I noticed given the standards and expectations we apply to similar profile players that aren't our favs :lol:>D

It’s funny because the least talented player is the one that has been running this show.

Kyrie has been the architect. He’s the one that landed in BK first. Then pulled his bestie KD in. And they’re bestie DJ in….then fired a great coach in Atkinson to install a players coach/yes man in Nash :lol:.

KD seems to have just been going with it, for now. But some really poor decision making by these dudes, trying to replicate you know who’s maneuvering.

It’s funny because the least talented player is the one that has been running this show.

Kyrie has been the architect. He’s the one that landed in BK first. Then pulled his bestie KD in. And they’re bestie DJ in….then fired a great coach in Atkinson to install a players coach/yes man in Nash :lol:.

KD seems to have just been going with it, for now. But some really poor decision making by these dudes, trying to replicate you know who’s maneuvering.

Yo this is still crazy to me to that he said this out loud but it's the moment when we all should have known this would end disastrously:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom