The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022-2023-nba-statement-edition-throwback-alternate-uniforms-jerseys-leak-lakers-new-clippers-...jpg

2022-2023-nba-classic-edition-throwback-retro-uniforms-jerseys-leak-lakers-new-nets-warriors-p...jpg

The classics
ohhh.png

Lakers still have those gawd awful black panels on the side. Those Pistons, Suns and Bucks classics though...sheesh.

Why won’t they? New Orleans can’t survive losing two number one picks in a decade.

The NBA can’t go forward with the team in Louisiana if Zion leaves. It’s a wrap for them.

Ship the Pelicans to a BASKETBALL city.

Seattle is ready.
They won’t move anytime soon cuz that would be admitting defeat…The Pelicans are one of the leagues personal projects and they been trying to force an NBA team on the people down there multiple times but the market just ain’t there for that…If they really wanted to they woulda been moved years ago, but they’ll exhaust all options before that happens

I'm guessing teams are going to start rocking these in the next few weeks since these are last years playoff teams. Charlotte Jazz throwing me off.

a-full-display-1024x699.jpg

Are there examples that prove ownership is the Pelicans problem?
Yea the ownership is lackluster but Zion not the 1st or last player to deal with this…AD at least gave it a chance and dudes like John Wall stuck around in horrific situations for a long time…Zion just ain’t wanna be there from the beginning but didn’t want the backlash of refusing to play from jump so this is his route to get out

Nobody even talks as much bout how bad the ownership must be in places like Minny and Sac with even less success, it’s def weird and interesting :lol:

I'm guessing teams are going to start rocking these in the next few weeks since these are last years playoff teams. Charlotte Jazz throwing me off.

a-full-display-1024x699.jpg

That Suns jerseys is god awful. Almost as bad as those orange ones they wore alot last year. Do they still wear em? Havent really caught any Suns action this year.

Grayscale Blazers jersey is tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom