The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Wall fuming somewhere.

This is a tough one. We want players to secure the bag…which he did. But because he got $45MM+ max he can’t play. I guess it’s a gift and a curse.

Next lockout gonna be a bloodbath

Yup. Regardless of his reasoning this situation and many others just highlight that the players have "too much" leverage. The owners are coming for some of it

Been saying this for a minute. EYE kind of see where they are coming from and as I would think their displeasure is understandable from the fan’s perspective as well.

So a tanking team traded for a guy to take minutes away from their young guys but said tanking team won’t play someone already on the payroll because they don’t want him to take minutes from the young guys

HOU$TON HOU$TON

I need insight on this too. The only reasons I can think of is that he is washed beyond belief so they are keeping him out to hide that fact so they can maybe move his contract or they are just dead set on the buyout (not sure if you can be bought out if you're active/playing).

I need insight on this too. The only reasons I can think of is that he is washed beyond belief so they are keeping him out to hide that fact so they can maybe move his contract or they are just dead set on the buyout (not sure if you can be bought out if you're active/playing).

Can’t showcase him to move him if he doesn’t play though.

The rockets didn’t move Eric Gordon so nothing they do makes sense.

Can’t showcase him to move him if he doesn’t play though.

The rockets didn’t move Eric Gordon so nothing they do makes sense.

That's my point...maybe they don't want to showcase him because if they did then there would be absolutely no way that anyone would take him :lol: Like I personally feel that the main reason a Rust-Wall swap felt reasonable was because of the thought of John Wall rather than what he's capable of. If he had been active all season, then that trade might never have been discussed.

I'm not advocating sititng him by the way, just trying to figure out what's going on in HOU$TON HOU$TON but like you said, nothing they do makes any sense :lol:

Before the season

Screenshot_20220222-100834_Chrome.jpg

Real nasty stuff the NBA did colluding to get them the #1 pick TWICE to basically save basketball in that city. First after CP0 trade to get AD and then after the AD trade to get Zion. All to be for nothing, they need to move this team. And free BI.
and still aint rig no lotteries for OKC after losing 3 mvp's and like 8 all stars

So a tanking team traded for a guy to take minutes away from their young guys but said tanking team won’t play someone already on the payroll because they don’t want him to take minutes from the young guys

HOU$TON HOU$TON
That's my point...maybe they don't want to showcase him because if they did then there would be absolutely no way that anyone would take him :lol: Like I personally feel that the main reason a Rust-Wall swap felt reasonable was because of the thought of John Wall rather than what he's capable of. If he had been active all season, then that trade might never have been discussed.

I'm not advocating sititng him by the way, just trying to figure out what's going on in HOU$TON HOU$TON but like you said, nothing they do makes any sense :lol:
Stone overall has been doing well but he’s fumbled 2 trade deadlines in a row. Eric Gordon and C wood should’ve been gone but instead they bring in Dennis which makes no sense. I will say the lone positive in Dennis so far is that he has Jalen Green playing much more aggressive and actually demanding the ball.

John Wall wasn’t willing to come off the bench and play 15 minutes per game either (not that I’m saying he should).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom