The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have 18 total Kobe cards

5 of them are Rookie

I have a ton of Shaq cards from ORL and LAL, a number of them from his first year in LA and one of them is a ORL Rookie

I been meaning to see if there's any value in these things

If the edges are sharp, card has good centering and the surface looks clean, get them graded.

The value of graded rookies is much higher than just the regular card. If you can some how get a gem mint 10 Kobe rookie...you looking at good money.

Over Kawhi's last 45(!) playoff games he's at

30/9/5 on 51/37/88

2 rings, 2 finals MVP's, 2x Dpoy, 5x all nba, 7x all D, he's beaten Steph, Giannis, KD, Bron in the playoffs before at various points

🖐

ezgif-5-2b90758325.gif

Didnt make the list :wow:
Dwight
Mutombo
Vince Carter
Tracy Mcgrady
Yao
Penny
Alex English
Tony Parker
Pau Gasol

Due to my work schedule i havent watched as many nba games the last couple years but yall tellinn me Dame is over all those guys?

I mean he can rap but still.......

folks really disrespecting Dame :smh::smh:

if he didn't run into the buzzsaw known as the 2015-2019 warriors, the narrative on him is different

Just as a reference point, and since he's another smaller scoring guard, Iverson is 7x All-NBA and has 7 Top 10 MVP finishes. He's 26th in points all-time and 48th in assists.

Dame is 6x All-NBA and has 5 Top 10 MVP finishes. Currently 88th in points and 76th in assists. Assuming he keeps playing for like 4-5 more years, he's probably going to end up somewhere around 35th in both points and assists.

He's not better than Steve Curry or Jim Harden, but he's on that next tier of guards of his generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom