The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Book can elevate his game and help the Suns finish the season wrong

Not only because I am a Suns fan

But also because that will strengthen his case to make an All NBA team, which means he will qualify for the supermax

Having to pay an extra 70 million to a half black, half Mexican person is gonna hurt Sarver's soul. On top of having to match whatever offer Ayton, an immigrant, gets in free agency.

Then again I might be pushing it because if he has to pay Book the supermax, he gonna trade Cam Johnson for picks.

I hope Book can elevate his game and help the Suns finish the season wrong

Not only because I am a Suns fan

But also because that will strengthen his case to make an All NBA team, which means he will qualify for the supermax

Having to pay an extra 70 million to a half black, half Mexican person is gonna hurt Sarver's soul. On top of having to match whatever offer Ayton, an immigrant, gets in free agency.

Then again I might be pushing it because if he has to pay Book the supermax, he gonna trade Cam Johnson for picks.

See if he'll trade Ayton, Bridges and Cam for #6.

Dude is a top 75 player all time off 1 playoff run with the Raptors and a chip against the depleted Warriors?

He’s gets too much credit for that ring in SA too.

Outside of that he’s had like what? 5 AS caliber seasons? That’s enough to be top 75?

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 9.35.49 PM.png

kawhi gonna be first ballot HoF

Melo a legend for these alone...

Air-Jordan-Melo-1-5-White-University-Blue-OG-Product.jpg

One of the only Jordan brands athletes that actually had dope sigs. Put some respek on that man's name.

Some of his earlier joints were quite popular and the later joints weren't so heavy on the streets but were decent performers.

CP3's kicks on the other hand - I had no idea there even 11 or 12 signatures released.

Dude is a top 75 player all time off 1 playoff run with the Raptors and a chip against the depleted Warriors?

He’s gets too much credit for that ring in SA too.

Outside of that he’s had like what? 5 AS caliber seasons? That’s enough to be top 75?

He’s better than Bill Sherman tho……

I legit thought Greg Oden was going to dominate, maybe not for a real long time, but long enough, but those knees tho….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom