The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D rose is gonna be the only regular season MVP in history to not make the HOF right? and im guessing the only MVP that won't end up in the top 75/100 all time. someone correct me if I'm wrong on the 2nd one, but I couldn't think of any MVPs not in the top 50 or 75 off the top of my head (not counting Jokic cause he just won and is young)
well, PiP can always consider him the Goat. :rofl:

D rose is gonna be the only regular season MVP in history to not make the HOF right? and im guessing the only MVP that won't end up in the top 75/100 all time. someone correct me if I'm wrong on the 2nd one, but I couldn't think of any MVPs not in the top 50 or 75 off the top of my head (not counting Jokic cause he just won and is young)
Nah the HoF isn’t that prestigious anymore. He may not be first ballot but he’ll get in

Why would he not make the MVP?

Why would he not make the MVP?

assuming you meant HOF, but I was looking at his career. he's got 3 all star appearances., 1 first team all nba, ROY and an MVP. solid achievements, but it doesn't scream HOF to me especially with how short his window was of being a top end guy. like someone else mentioned though, the nba HOF has become pretty easy to get into so he'll probably get voted in eventually.

So why isn’t Ben Simmons playing yet

So much has happened that this is forgotten but given the latest developments, it’s eem funnier 8 months later:

Another (very likely) thing to consider is that this is financially motivated. Getting traded and playing immediately would be a horrible look in arbitration when he tries to recoup his lost wages from the Sixers.

It’s time to make the HOF a HOF again. Yea yea it’s the basketball HOF and not the NBA. But no D Rose is not a HOFer. He’s got some sick highlights that span like 3yrs but naw.

If we take away Russ’ pointless/empty triple double season’s then he too isn’t a HOFer. But it’s a sympathy award now so the flood gates are open.

assuming you meant HOF, but I was looking at his career. he's got 3 all star appearances., 1 first team all nba, ROY and an MVP. solid achievements, but it doesn't scream HOF to me especially with how short his window was of being a top end guy. like someone else mentioned though, the nba HOF has become pretty easy to get into so he'll probably get voted in eventually.

He’ll make it.

True uniter of the ppl

1645931254080.jpeg

This guy man :lol:

I've rarely watch any games of Mr. Morant (might have not watched any honestly) so I don't know if he's living up to the hype. It did surprise me that Memphis is the #3 seed...and 22 games over .500 at that.

It’s time to make the HOF a HOF again. Yea yea it’s the basketball HOF and not the NBA. But no D Rose is not a HOFer. He’s got some sick highlights that span like 3yrs but naw.

If we take away Russ’ pointless/empty triple double season’s then he too isn’t a HOFer. But it’s a sympathy award now so the flood gates are open.
Russ won a **** ton of those games when he put up those triple doubles and was an all star like 10 times. Don’t let the niketalk jokes fool you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom