The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've rarely watch any games of Mr. Morant (might have not watched any honestly) so I don't know if he's living up to the hype. It did surprise me that Memphis is the #3 seed...and 22 games over .500 at that.
In Ja’s case, his play is creating any hype. It’s not a situation where he’s living up to externally created hype.

I've rarely watch any games of Mr. Morant (might have not watched any honestly) so I don't know if he's living up to the hype. It did surprise me that Memphis is the #3 seed...and 22 games over .500 at that.
well in fairness, he was a solid top 5 pick for a great draft year. hopefully he stays healthy as opposed to the number 1 pick of that year.

D Rose also has two golds from intl play
the bar isn't high as many have said
Well it’s the “basketball” HOF, not NBA. Any player with multiple golds from international play (FIBA, Olympics) while being a semi AS can make the HOF

Eagle Dolla is basically a lock

Once KD and Simmons get back on the court, I think the Nets should waive Griffin and promote Edwards to the roster.
I applaud Blake for being engaged in supporting his team from the bench, but it also breaks my heart a little that he’s become basically ginger Kent Bazemore :rolleyes

Ja is special. he has the athleticism like rose/westbrook and plays under control like paul/nash.

Ja gotta be first team all nba this year along with some legit mvp votes. (Embiid’s already written his speech, deservedly so.) Whoever said they haven’t seen him should check him out.

Fam had dozens of these. At least he is positive and complimentary towards players in them but i can see how that would get old fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom