The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well, looks like it happened sooner than expected! It sounds like Benamin won't be playing vs Philly on March 10 do to, "back soreness"!! Give me a bleeping break! Back soreness?!! I thought he said at his press conference he was working out every day & in the guy ready to go when he was traded. He's such a baby! I knew he was NEVER going to come here for that game! NO WAY IN HELL, NOT A CHANCE!! I'd have a better chance to find the gold at the end of a rainbow. Just feel bad for those who actually paid STUPID money for tickets for the game.

And everyone still saying Ben's going to be this incredible player who they said doesn't need to shoot. Sure, let him out there, and no one will guard him outside of 16' and double others. And come crunch time, he is going to be in the line EVERY POSSESSION since he still can't shoot free throws! Have fun Nets fans, he's your problem now!

We are having a BLAST right now and I've never seen Jo so happy and the team moving the ball and guys being so wide open!
Sounding very Buc ‘Em esque

Well well well, looks like it happened sooner than expected! It sounds like Benamin won't be playing vs Philly on March 10 do to, "back soreness"!! Give me a bleeping break! Back soreness?!! I thought he said at his press conference he was working out every day & in the guy ready to go when he was traded. He's such a baby! I knew he was NEVER going to come here for that game! NO WAY IN HELL, NOT A CHANCE!! I'd have a better chance to find the gold at the end of a rainbow. Just feel bad for those who actually paid STUPID money for tickets for the game.

And everyone still saying Ben's going to be this incredible player who they said doesn't need to shoot. Sure, let him out there, and no one will guard him outside of 16' and double others. And come crunch time, he is going to be in the line EVERY POSSESSION since he still can't shoot free throws! Have fun Nets fans, he's your problem now!

We are having a BLAST right now and I've never seen Jo so happy and the team moving the ball and guys being so wide open!
Don't feel bad. Game is still gonna have 4 guys that can score 40. Nets by 7.

Plenty of examples of how much GS misses Dray but these disjointed iso possessions are…whew

Can't wait until the dubs snatch the #1 seed due to cp0's injury then see the grizz bounce the Suns outta the playoff in the second round

Grizz vs dubs in the wcf :pimp:

I hope the homeless dude, who made “bing bong”
Go viral gets a check.

But knowing this place, he prolly don’t :smh:

The homeless dude ain’t set it off, it was this bamma :lol:

3128F4CD-4437-46A0-8B57-4BA69D02411F.jpeg

Took a stepback with the KP trade to gamble o the FA market. It never works out for them like that
Got less to do with free agency specifically and more about just the added flexibility with contracts regardless of the eventual avenue.

Free agency flexibility was 3 offseasons away regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom