The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like there was a time when someone else pulled the popcorn-in-car prank on Shaq and he was super salty (no pun intended) about it. Does anyone else remember that?

Bro they out here crazy. He's been their best player by a landslide. Gotta be a delusional Laker fan article.

Screenshot_20220227-190456_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220227-190514_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220227-190532_Chrome.jpg

Feel like there was a time when someone else pulled the popcorn-in-car prank on Shaq and he was super salty (no pun intended) about it. Does anyone else remember that?

Lou Amundson. i think shaq cut his hair and pee/dumped in his sneakers
also, choked out gordon giricek during his time as a sun

he also put his mouthpiece in his tights

Brian Cook, Luke Walton, Maurice Carter and Ime Udoka we’re rookies that year for the Lakers

Kareem Rush, Jannero Pargo and Jamal Sampson were 2nd year guys…..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To! Y’all caught wind of this 7 ft 9 in Nigerian basketball player that’s dunking without jumping? This is exactly why they need to raise the height of the hoop asap. Dude is shooting down at the rim…it’s not fair.

This is where the line needs to be drawn. I understand he is a Top 2-3 player of all-time and Top 10 in the league currently but he’s in Year 19, already forced you to trade away players for Rust/invest in THT AND he only has one year left on his deal. You don’t shake up your front office and make a hiring for him if you don’t think it’s in your best interest or that he’s staying long term and you can win with him. Same with roster moves.

I wouldn’t make concessions for him anymore, those days should be over 🤷‍♂️

His LeEgo is getting in the way. This is totally pathetic if the Lakers ownership bows to him. He's a PLAYER not the owner of the damn team! What a freaking joke!!

Well well well, looks like it happened sooner than expected! It sounds like Benamin won't be playing vs Philly on March 10 do to, "back soreness"!! Give me a bleeping break! Back soreness?!! I thought he said at his press conference he was working out every day & in the guy ready to go when he was traded. He's such a baby! I knew he was NEVER going to come here for that game! NO WAY IN HELL, NOT A CHANCE!! I'd have a better chance to find the gold at the end of a rainbow. Just feel bad for those who actually paid STUPID money for tickets for the game.

And everyone still saying Ben's going to be this incredible player who they said doesn't need to shoot. Sure, let him out there, and no one will guard him outside of 16' and double others. And come crunch time, he is going to be in the line EVERY POSSESSION since he still can't shoot free throws! Have fun Nets fans, he's your problem now!

We are having a BLAST right now and I've never seen Jo so happy and the team moving the ball and guys being so wide open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom