The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if dude would just leave the jordan stuff alone more people would be willing to listen to dude
We only ever hear his thoughts about that when he's asked directly about it though.

Never gonna knock him for being transparent over how he felt about dude back then, doubt he loses much sleep over it.

Still been one of the rare legends from that era who doesn't fall over themselves trying to discredit any and everything the newer generations do on some bitter **** like too many of his peers do.

if dude would just leave the jordan stuff alone more people would be willing to listen to dude

Jordan talked noise about Zeke too so I understand Zeke trying him. It is what it is. He not entitled to appease Jordan. Zeke ain’t ever been soft. That’s why MJ couldn’t stand him. Zeke wasn’t gone stroke Jordan’s ego.

Isaiah is as real as it gets

Jordan talked noise about Zeke too so I understand Zeke trying him. It is what it is. He not entitled to appease Jordan. Zeke ain’t ever been soft. That’s why MJ couldn’t stand him. Zeke wasn’t gone stroke Jordan’s ego.

Isaiah is as real as it gets

outside of last dance, when we see jordan talking noise about anyone in an interview

I mean we know dude talks shh.. but you got interviews with zeke contradicting himself because these 2 dudes clearly got beef.. it‘s like with Scottie now and I guess he’s trying sell books

We only ever hear his thoughts about that when he's asked directly about it though.

Never gonna knock him for being transparent over how he felt about dude back then, doubt he loses much sleep over it.

talk about how you felt, but seems like any opportunity to take a shot comes up he’s taking it

and I get it, they had/got beef.. but I ain’t gotta pretend it ain’t what it is as a viewer

just like I don’t watch SAS, skip or the rest of em when they go on with shh.. they trying get viewers so of course they going continue to talk about the same shh over and over when they know people tune into it

We only ever hear his thoughts about that when he's asked directly about it though

He definitely loses sleep over not being selected to the Dream Team and not winning that Gold medal.

That’s certain.

It’s hard to stand out in sports as it is with everyone being super athletic… that’s how you know he special.
When l look at early MJ dunk tapes, I'm always saying 'there's no way he's gonna find the angle to dunk that'. Wrong. That's the same thing I'm saying when l see freeze frame of Morant. It's ridiculous.
Screenshot_20220301-073626.jpg

Man come on.

Personally I think it’s because none of them look good when being worn casually. Styles have changed but I still see people wearing retro 90s/00s shoes. Never seen anybody break out some Kyrie’s with a fit :lol:
Facts. Shoes are kinda made to be on the court now which ironically kills their appeal.

He definitely loses sleep over not being selected to the Dream Team and not winning that Gold medal.

That’s certain.

problem is, he and his pistons teams don’t get the respect they deserve

hell it‘s a couple of those 80s teams that don’t get the respect they deserve but especially those pistons teams

so i get it from him to constantly hear the dudes being rated over him when the PG talk starts.. or the clear respect those lakers and Celtics teams get and people skip right over to the jordan and the bulls

it‘s easy to talk shh about jordan and you’re getting tv appearances

Personally I think it’s because none of them look good when being worn casually. Styles have changed but I still see people wearing retro 90s/00s shoes. Never seen anybody break out some Kyrie’s with a fit :lol:

BINGO! These sigs strictly are performance based. None of them look good worn casually.

Some do, but majority don’t.

Back in the days baseball, tennis, football and basketball shoes were all wearable outside of just for performance purposes.

Football player don’t even have sigs anymore. Or baseball or tennis… basically the NBA only and most are trash

outside of last dance, when we see jordan talking noise about anyone in an interview

I mean we know dude talks shh.. but you got interviews with zeke contradicting himself because these 2 dudes clearly got beef.. it‘s like with Scottie now and I guess he’s trying sell books

talk about how you felt, but seems like any opportunity to take a shot comes up he’s taking it

and I get it, they had/got beef.. but I ain’t gotta pretend it ain’t what it is as a viewer

just like I don’t watch SAS, skip or the rest of em when they go on with shh.. they trying get viewers so of course they going continue to talk about the same shh over and over when they know people tune into it

What you mean outside of last dance? He went in on Zeke for a good 45 mins. :lol:

We love Mike but was a sore loser. Everybody talks about the Pistons walking off the court but we don't talk about Mike calling them unworthy champions before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom