The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When l look at early MJ dunk tapes, I'm always saying 'there's no way he's gonna find the angle to dunk that'. Wrong. That's the same thing I'm saying when l see freeze frame of Morant. It's ridiculous.
Screenshot_20220301-073626.jpg

Man come on.
Morant can literally dunk at any angle at any time, he's legally insane

That's a terrible look for the WNBA man...

Punishing teams for providing decent accommodations that the league can't isn't gonna work out the way they think
They dont care cause they know most people don't care about the wnba. I've said it in here before but I'll say it again the fact that analytic guys in front offices make more than some wnba players is a travesty and why they can complain all they want imo.

They dont care cause they know most people don't care about the wnba. I've said it in here before but I'll say it again the fact that analytic guys in front offices make more than some wnba players is a travesty and why they can complain all they want imo.
No one likes watching WNBA games man, lmao

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
I get why the wnba punished the liberty but they should all have access to private flights.

WNBA/NBA are two different businesses with different overheads. No need to compare $

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom