The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying nothing this time. Boston blew past us last time when I thought we had the game in our control.

My ***** Rui fell off :smh:

I thought he was the one. Whatever happened this summer set him back. He's probably another Wizard that's going to figure it all out somewhere else.
Word. Probably shoulda just sat the rest of the season. I think it’s mental now.

Watching laker games this season felt like a chore. Like, I dont want to but Im supposed to check in and see whats going on, like its my job or something... Now its like a chick Im tryna avoid. We might be in the same circles and I hear things about about her, but Im NOT tryna bump into her

That was for 703 hwy 703 hwy

Cade showing signs yet?…..if he will ever. Was average at OSU

Cade Cunningham stay having 20pts on 25 shot attempts

Hopefully. Dude is shooting like 30%. That’s bad even for a rookie

:lol:
Cade a bum

Is he finally starting to figure anything out yet? Boy was looking like a deer in the headlights early on.

Cade still shooting like 25% I see

Cade with another more FGA’s than points game again

Does anyone know what happened?

No idea but they said he lost considerable weight and the majority of his ramp up was putting it back on and getting into shape.

He looks like he's still rounding back into form and has been shooting well. Just bad timing for this kind of set back in year 3 when it's time to re-up soon.

No idea but they said he lost considerable weight and the majority of his ramp up was putting it back on and getting into shape.

He looks like he's still rounding back into form and has been shooting well. Just bad timing for this kind of set back in year 3 when it's time to re-up soon.

Rough. He was handling the ball in the Olympics too. Hopefully son is going to be ok

Call the T.O. Bring back Wright, the offense looked more cohesive with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom