The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron brought in a chip, and breaking Kareem's record in a Laker uniform.
His jersey is getting retired. :lol:
They should retire 23 and 6. He pulled the worst franchise of last decade out of abject poverty
He gonna ask Jeanie if can they retire Mike's #23
troll.png
Gotta imagine some of the purple and gold crew would legit riot if they did that :lol:

"Will LeBron get his jersey retired in LA" is a senseless conversation :lol: Butttt will they retire #23 and #6 is a legitimate one that I never thought of until now. I could see either argument for both or just #6. They will likely retire both and I don't think there is an issue with that 🤷‍♂️

I know y'all will talk about how Miami is a bad example because they retired MJ's number but Shaq got his jersey hung up there for like 20/10/2 blks and a ring (where he didn't win FMVP) over three seasons. Lebby is getting a number retired in LA :lol:

Miami retiring Jordan’s jersey was weirdo behaviour

If you want to see jersey retirement behavior then look no further than the Orlando Magic. They haven't retired any numbers other than "6" for the Sixth Man i.e. the fans. That **** is sad as hell actually |l
fd02503ed2877efe744386c77e1b070890c2153.gif

If you want to see jersey retirement behavior then look no further than the Orlando Magic. They haven't retired any numbers other than "6" for the Sixth Man i.e. the fans. That **** is sad as hell actually |l
fd02503ed2877efe744386c77e1b070890c2153.gif
Raptors will probably retire Kyle Lowry jersey first, but he was probably greatest raptor of all time by default imo

I think Lakers fans feel it's not necessarily worth it if you're one of the 10 teams and you've won 5 over that period (10 if you make four decades) and winning again in the future seems bleek.
I’m a lakers fan and duck all that.
They should retire 23 and 6. He pulled the worst franchise of last decade out of abject poverty
Gross….

Don’t think Bron should get both jerseys retired; on the fence if they should retire either. We won a chip with him but the other years were bummy. Also, wouldn’t care either way.

Say the Wolves draft Bronny then sign LeBron. If they won a Championship, how crazy a resume is that to deliver 2 titles to 2 historically piss poor organizations? That'd be dope. The Robin hood of rings. :lol:
Meh. The rosters he got rings with weren’t piss poor tho. However it does speak to his ability to attract talent to piss poor organizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom