The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen...all I'm saying is...I ain't neeeeeeever seen no white boyz hunt Mike before

1646199081236.png

:lol: :lol:

The Wolves are hard as heck to beat when Beasley is on. Strong second half push highly correlated with his efficiency and finding his range this season. KAT been stepping up for sure though. I can't let that go under the radar. He's hungry and I love it.

Bro! Lebron is really a garden tool man. How does he have so much respect? All his teammates shaking hands and this fool pouting down the hallway to lockers. :smh:

Who cares, why you are you so obsessed with guys shaking hands after a game, esp reg szn. Swear after every game you complain about this. You a elementary gym teacher who preaching sportsmanship or something? They hugged up prior and prolly gonna sip lobos later on in LA and prolly have Luka on The shop soon.

Last edited:
wonder if luka going to get a signed lebron jersey after tonight's gm
is dwight hurt or is he out of the rotation?

Are Shaq’s teeth loose? Bro talk like they loose. Don’t recall him talkin like he tryna keep teeth in. Plus they hyper white.

JKidd can coach. Very pleasantly surprised year-to-date.

Offense looked awfully touch and go for awhile throughout parts of the year, but Luka lost a quick 15 LBs and Kidd's unlocked some stuff for JB and adding Dinwiddie gives them another layer.

When they focus and lock in, he's got them clamping down at a high level.

Every Lakers game is them down by double digits, showing some heart towards the end, but it being too late and they lose

Bron statue gonna be him with his hands up crying for a foul. Sucka af. That really y'all man's? Like straight face? Or y'all be trolling and be roasting him behind the scenes

Lakers have had some nutty teams but I’ve never seen a laker team barkin with fans like they did the other night nor have I seen a Lakers team booed so venomously like this one. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom