The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a potential 5-gamer against subpar teams coming up...need to split vs CLE and GSW, go 5-0, then steal a few more. Otherwise, it's play-in.

2-0...need to rattle off 5 in a row against OKC x2, Portland x2 and Orlando to give themselves a shot at a 6 seed. Need help, but I'm engaged. Let's go!

Melo still look ugly af in those dumbass purple & highlighter Lakers colors. Either choice this season would’ve been a **** show but at least he’s home.

AD looking the nerdy silicon valley billionaire turned Malibu's most wanted playing sim video games at Crypto and Bron is his avatar.

wtf-seriously.gif

Bron secured one 1 draft class of youngins that respect him. Was like 2015 class. All the rest is Kobe or curry seeds. I'm sure moving like he actually thought he was royalty didn't help is vibe on the younger gen. Remember, the youngins come in the league not wanting to be hazed anymore. Rookies leaving the vets duffles on the bus. It's a new day.

We’re gunna get on Lebron’s internet and act like Luka didn’t abuse White Gordon Hayward and the best perimeter defender Kawhi Leonard the same way?

That’s what we’re about to do?

To me this has a lot less to do with LeBron.

More with the fact that you hate Luka soooooooo much….

I was legitimately concerned for your well being.

Bron secured one 1 draft class of youngins that respect him. Was like 2015 class. All the rest is Kobe or curry seeds. I'm sure moving like he actually thought he was royalty didn't help is vibe on the younger gen. Remember, the youngins come in the league not wanting to be hazed anymore. Rookies leaving the vets duffles on the bus. It's a new day.

These dudes ain’t bowing down to Lebron, shaking in fear, and wanting to help him like some of his peers have all these years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom