The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls really get on my nerves sometimes man! Totally uncalled for to lose tonight.

East so tight we keep playing around we could be out the playoff race Smdh

Cost me so much money today man I’m heated
They ain’t the same team without Lonzo and Caruso defense is trash

What I've learned from Luka this season.

Is you can dominate the league at 20% body fat
But you can't do it at 30%

Doncic has always been pretty much perfect with his skills, fundamentals and moves.

I think he would improve his movement dramatically if he lost some weight. His weight and body are the only things he needs to address, but everything else about him is good.

Luka is doing more for body positivity than Lizzo

Love how God made you kings

That's why Doncic is a legitimate athlete, and Lizzo will always be a bootleg sumo who looks like the result of Rikishi having a daughter with a Sister.

😮😂 This is wild. I'm no Kardashian fan that whole family irks me. However a young rich NBA player probably has 4x times the body count. She's dating at the top of her peer group, while dudes just see what they can pull 🤷🏾‍♂️. Remember the story in the bubble about the girl that domed up the whole suns squad 😂

Those Kardashian females are one of the most useless human beings in society. Their fame and visibility has always been predicated on them being involved with high profile males who have careers in either entertainment or athletics.

Kendall Jenner is basically a typical NBA groupie off the street who happens to have a modeling career due to her madam's (her mom) connections.

I guess you can equate Booker & Jenner with "you are the company you keep" regarding their relationship. You can say he isn't smart for picking her based on the choices he can have as a young rich NBA star. It's hard to fathom he chose garbage like that. I guess he likes leftovers.

I was never aware of that female who f'd with the Suns team in the bubble. But I do recall stupid a%$ Danuel House of the Rockets sneaking a COVID-19 testing lady into his room while he was still married, which caused him to get kicked out of the bubble.

My only complaint about this Clippers season - all things considered - is that Marcus Morris didn’t get traded.

Doncic has always been pretty much perfect with his skills, fundamentals and moves.

I think he would improve his movement dramatically if he lost some weight. His weight and body are the only things he needs to address, but everything else about him is good.

That's why Doncic is a legitimate athlete, and Lizzo will always be a bootleg sumo who looks like the result of Rikishi having a daughter with a Sister.

Those Kardashian females are one of the most useless human beings in society. Their fame and visibility has always been predicated on them being involved with high profile males who have careers in either entertainment or athletics.

Kendall Jenner is basically a typical NBA groupie off the street who happens to have a modeling career due to her madam's (her mom) connections.

I guess you can equate Booker & Jenner with "you are the company you keep" regarding their relationship. You can say he isn't smart for picking her based on the choices he can have as a young rich NBA star. It's hard to fathom he chose garbage like that. I guess he likes leftovers.

I was never aware of that female who f'd with the Suns team in the bubble. But I do recall stupid a%$ Danuel House of the Rockets sneaking a COVID-19 testing lady into his room while he was still married, which caused him to get kicked out of the bubble.
that's their only way of making money. getting involved with someone who is a current hot commodity in the market. they are leeches feeding off with other people's success and claim to fame. on the otherhand, can't put all the blame on them since some celebrities or players have low standards and would just bone anybody with a V.

frshstunna frshstunna Sabrina Gregory coach/played atUNC Charlotte, she and her brother Darnell used to live next door to me and come over and hoop. He used to murder me because it was like 7th grade I wasnt athletic yet and he was already 6'9. And fam graduated to be a dentist! Even skipped out a year of ball.

But that Sydee Rene Carter coach of Texas A&M, she look like if you could build a bear yourself a black queen

They taking turns hunting Steph
merchant.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom