The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
elpablo21 elpablo21 yep

DC would never let Richmond VA have a team…it would have to be in the 757

Expansion in the east would be another Florida team, Louisville, 757 or Montreal

Screen-Shot-2021-07-30-at-11.13.37-AM-e1627658175383.jpg

Perhaps you can attribute Devin Booker having to enter the health and safety protocols to him being with Kendall Jenner, who's a pass-around groupie with an affinity for light skinned biracial NBA players based on the litany of those types of bodies she's been with.

Perhaps you can attribute Devin Booker having to enter the health and safety protocols to him being with Kendall Jenner, who's a pass-around groupie with an affinity for light skinned biracial NBA players based on the litany of those types of bodies she's been with.
😮😂 This is wild. I'm no Kardashian fan that whole family irks me. However a young rich NBA player probably has 4x times the body count. She's dating at the top of her peer group, while dudes just see what they can pull 🤷🏾‍♂️. Remember the story in the bubble about the girl that domed up the whole suns squad 😂

still think suns goofed
luka going to be a top 100 player next list
trae will be a consistent AS/all nba

😮😂 This is wild. I'm no Kardashian fan that whole family irks me. However a young rich NBA player probably has 4x times the body count. She's dating at the top of her peer group, while dudes just see what they can pull 🤷🏾‍♂️. Remember the story in the bubble about the girl that domed up the whole suns squad 😂
She said she had them ****** naked with hard ons standing in line outside the room waiting for their go. Plus the trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom