The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1646600988658.jpg

Why do these dudes wives keep jumping in sports discussions? They putting people in a awkward position because nobody wants to go back and forth with somebody's wife.

And they should tell their wives to fall back. No man wants his women fighting battles for him. Just don't look right.

Kyrie’s bumass woke self really killt this team this season. If he just got poked, they woudda had some momentum and chemistry and woudda been steamrolling teams left and right.

This is the flipside of player empowerment. I'm always on the players side, dictatiing their careers, even playing some GM but everybody ain't fit to have that power.

I don't know what the Nets plan is. Kanye Irving is so unpreditable then Ben Simmons soft ***.

I mean this is crazy
Screenshot-20220306-163739-You-Tube.jpg

Why do these dudes wives keep jumping in sports discussions? They putting people in a awkward position because nobody wants to go back and forth with somebody's wife.

And they should tell their wives to fall back. No man wants his women fighting battles for him. Just don't look right.

+ moms

This is the flipside of player empowerment. I'm always on the players side, dictatiing their careers, even playing some GM but everybody ain't fit to have that power.

I don't know what the Nets plan is. Kanye Irving is so unpreditable then Ben Simmons soft ***.

I mean this is crazy
Screenshot-20220306-163739-You-Tube.jpg

Man I didnt think it was that bad. Thats absurd. :sick:

Kyrie hella talented but I woudnt want that headache on my team.

It seems like drue holiday got a brother on every team! Goodness :lol:

Each one of them got the same type too.

Never will happen but Just get Bron and KD on the same team, Kyrie for Bron, or AD for KD 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Damn, it seems like Devin Booker f'd up bad during a pandemic to still be stuck in health and safety protocols for being stupid enough to take a leftover NBA groupie, Kendall Jenner.

I'm now convinced he contracted some 💩 from that worthless female dog in order to be out this long.

Damn, it seems like Devin Booker f'd up bad during a pandemic to still be stuck in health and safety protocols for being stupid enough to take a leftover NBA groupie, Kendall Jenner.

I'm now convinced he contracted some 💩 from that worthless female dog in order to be out this long.
Isnt it covid related and not venereal diseases?

Bruh going way too hard. What she do to be a “worthless female dog”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom