The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again it's On

Since you was a baby coward
We been sprinklin' the world with baby powder

banderas (2).png

Nah. The Nets really have two guys and are small as hell. They're going to get caught. They also are the 8th seed? They're not making it through the east with no homecourt in any round
Thank you. Nets fans talking HELLA spicy like they aren’t currently a .500 team. Make the playoffs first my guys

Nah. The Nets really have two guys and are small as hell. They're going to get caught. They also are the 8th seed? They're not making it through the east with no homecourt in any round
Full-Time Kyrie who besides the Bucks really beating them 4 times?

They aren’t a typical 8th seed if Myrie gets cleared though.

They are beating both the heat and the bulls imo.

Yeah not consecutively. Winning on the road for consecutive series just doesn't happen. In a vacuum, I agree. I just don't think that that's all that practical. Injuries happen, Bad games happen, bad stretches happen, the playoffs are volatile from a small sample perspective, and that's exacerbated when you're playing on the road every series.

KD and Kyrie can hoop and they still lose because role guys aren't going to come through for consecutive series on the road.

My homie just said “Tobias out here just closing out his fitness rings”
Maxey being shy tonight too, which is surprising but I’d be surprised if that holds up :lol:

Philly will be at their best if he + Tobias combine to get up 25-30 shots. They gotta be aggressive.

Yeah not consecutively. Winning on the road for consecutive series just doesn't happen. In a vacuum, I agree. I just don't think that that's all that practical. Injuries happen, Bad games happen, bad stretches happen, the playoffs are volatile from a small sample perspective, and that's exacerbated when you're playing on the road every series.

KD and Kyrie can hoop and they still lose because role guys aren't going to come through for consecutive series on the road.

I don’t see the issue though. Seth and Patty been here before. They need the bigs combo to deliver and as long as they don’t see Embiid or Giannis early, I don’t see them having a problem there.

Myrie is good for a few stinkers in a series though but I don’t foresee Miami or Chicago taking advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom