The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oFXf3D.gif

Fake news era going crazy right now.

Maybe it's because I am washed and am not fully engaged in social media but I honestly don't see the value spreading nonsensical fake sports news. Like not even rumors of trades, signings, etc. Just straight up falsehoods about players or accounts pretending to be them.

I dont understand people who FT and walk around getting from A to B or are grocery shopping or something. I woudnt even pick up. How TF am I gonna pick up my cheerios and granola bars while I have to look at your dusty face. There is literally no reason to FT unless you wanna show me something. And even then, just take a pic and text me tf. :lol:

only time I FaceTime is for my 4 year old nephew

even when I got zoom meetings, i ain’t trying put the camera on unless I absolutely have to

It's nice to see Jalgen Green picking it up. The heat on him wasn't nearly as much as ANT last year when he had a slow start. I guess we have all learned that scoring wings do take time to adjust to the game.
Oh we have entirely different TLs cause Jalen has been getting scorched and called a bust, even by a portion of the Rockets fanbase (who were probably born the same year or later than Jalen Green and only know Rockets bball starting with Harden being traded here :lol:

Skip want all the smoke with Chuck :lol:

Damn Skip was fed up :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom