The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me after 11pm and having access to HBO, Showtime and Cinemax as a kid

ezgif-1-55148e3918.gif
You were lucky. My thirsty *** used to be looking at them scrambled channels, tryna see .5 seconds of titty...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Delete this post with all 7 million of your emails.

#nevermyDPOY
:rofl:
It is what it is man. Dray has missed half the season & the warriors are #1. Bob Williams is great but Boston has defenders all throughout the rotation, similarly Dallas Phoenix the Clippers & even Miami are also team efforts with people in & out of the lineup all year, Allen & Mobley in Cleveland are gonna split votes.

That leaves Philly & Utah :lol:

:rofl:
It is what it is man. Dray has missed half the season & the warriors are #1. Bob Williams is great but Boston has defenders all throughout the rotation, similarly Dallas Phoenix the Clippers & even Miami are also team efforts with people in & out of the lineup all year, Allen & Mobley in Cleveland are gonna split votes.

That leaves Philly & Utah :lol:

Please don’t penalize bob because his team defends. I get it though. But he’s the anchor. That argument didn’t work against Ben Wallace.

That footy background

Thats the underlying theme I’m getting it. You learn to walk and run first. You’re on your feet your damn whole life.

Naturally Basketball will come easier to you if the eye-feet coordination is already down. We’ve all seen footwork is too hard to learn later in life from countless players.

Baffling to me that Chris Russo has been a successful radio personality for 30 years. Just the sound of his voice starts giving me a headache after about 30 seconds.

Baffling to me that Chris Russo has been a successful radio personality for 30 years. Just the sound of his voice starts giving me a headache after about 30 seconds.

He’s a legend around here to old timers too :lol:

It’s funny he’s made the generational switch.

Do they have this on hbo max? I’d f’n watch with zero dambs

Nostalgia wood

good question.. my skinimax days ended over a decade ago.. i think cinemax ended that.. but just as someone with terrible sleeping habits, i remember flipping channels and things not being as bad as they once were

but i got zero clue.. pron is just a tube site away

of the many things i dont get about new york, this is on the list

Marcus Smart deserves consideration even though I’m sure he won’t get it since he’s a guard. The switchability combo of him and Timelord is what really makes things work for the team defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom