The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bron aint finishing out this season

mysterious hamstring “injury” in 3…2…
Can't break the record if he don't play. The fake injuries in the name of load management gonna be few and far between. He just gonna keep having Rich use burners to tweet out stuff about Rob building this team so he don't do anymore damage to his legacy in the meantime 😂

Jalen green needs 20+ FGA every game moving forward. Give him the ball !

Russ is just following the leader.
spiderman meme.....worst laker ball I've seen in my 25+ years of watching.

know kobe's last years and post kobe years were trash, but combined with the expectations, this seems worse. i didn't think the roster fit, but I didn't expect blowout loss after blowout loss this season.

Last edited:
I believe this Lakers squad needs to be sent to the G-League. can't believe the multi-titled purple and gold team could end up as a MAJOR EMBARASSMENT in the NBA. there is not even a close comparison to the Lakers superteams in the past could even compare to such travesty that this current squad has done to it's legacy.

The team knew it wasn't good enough, the front office did nothing at the trade deadline and the AD injury happened. And this is the result.

Can't break the record if he don't play. The fake injuries in the name of load management gonna be few and far between. He just gonna keep having Rich use burners to tweet out stuff about Rob building this team so he don't do anymore damage to his legacy in the meantime 😂
the media is already selling the narrative that Lebron is suffering from Knee injury. the only time that Lebron legitimately got hurt was the first year he went to the Lakers. any injuries prior to that were just made up.

STOP WATCHING

Oh word?
19 games since Sunday. 15 blowouts. The NBA is lowkey trash AF :lol:. Why do we even watch?

@Based Jesus

49 games from Sunday to Saturday. 26 blowouts. That's a 53% blewout percentage. Is the NBA broken?

You may be looking at a few games that weren't competitive but ended up being close in garbage time. The clippers first loss to the Kings this past week for example. Not the second one but the first one

Expand on this one for me. I watched a lil bit of grizz/magic and PHX/was last night. Both trash

10 games tonight and it's looking like 9 of em aint even gonna be close. Thank goodness for Starz
1647481185721.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom