The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Curry’s passing is so buns.

59AC92AE-5EE8-4584-A7EF-8791F3C4E0F2.gif

Mavs really are the old Harden Rockets :lol: You know exactly what’s coming the entire fourth quarter and nothing you can do. Luka & the shooters will either make or miss

If I was I was Frank Vogel, I’d “test positive” for COVID again, head to Puerto Vallarta and turn off my phone for a while.

Who?

Yall crazy. Dindwiddie did his thing on the Nets. Before the Harden thing he coudda been part of a bit of a big 3 with KD and Irving. Actually thing he’d have to regress a lot playing along side those 2, so probably best for him to have a larger role on the Mavs.
It was a topic not too long ago here

happens from one game to the next. kyrie was a "bum" against the celtics when tatum dropped 50. he was a brilliant when he dropped 50 himself after that.
NT good for a switch up. Went from loving to being indifferent on Dame and was close to a Paul George switcharoo.

KAT is kinda turning into a closer. If the Wolves get to a 7-gamer though, he’s gonna be a non-factor game 1 for being over aggressive and sloppy and in foul trouble. When he collects himself, he’s been clutch in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom