The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, KAT and that team needed a dude like Bev to feed off. Butler was a finger pointing, holier than thou personality without clout of a ring or anything. KAT is soft, but just needs to be coaxed. :lol: Beverly provides the void that was needed. Just need ANT to take it to the next level and it's a whole 'nother level with this team. Especially if Beasley and Russell are on.

They were like a couple of games above .500 during Draymond Green’s injury. Look I like Draymond, thought he should have started the ASG over Wiggins - but he shouldn’t be THAT valuable.

If he’s that valuable there is an issue. Not to mention they had Klay for half of those games. I know it’s going to take some time for him to get back but still…Also Steph is still up and down.

These things are definitely worrisome looking ahead.

Steph/Klay/dray have played 3 quarters together… for the first time in years. If they’re healthy, they’ll be fine.

Yeah, KAT and that team needed a dude like Bev to feed off. Butler was a finger pointing, holier than thou personality without clout of a ring or anything. KAT is soft, but just needs to be coaxed. :lol: Beverly provides the void that was needed. Just need ANT to take it to the next level and it's a whole 'nother level with this team. Especially if Beasley and Russell are on.
I agree. I respect the hell out of Butler, but players like Wigs and KAT probably took the aggression to heart rather than making Butler eat his words.

smart made a play on the ball, i’m not trippin off that. plays like that happen every game.

the tony jaa flying kick to klay’s ******* on the other hand :smh: the folks crying about draymond being dirty are certainly quiet about this

Steph/Klay/dray have played 3 quarters together… for the first time in years. If they’re healthy, they’ll be fine.
Yeah like I was saying I don't think they're worried about playing the current version of Denver, even with Jokic deserving the MVP

It'll be interesting to see if Murray somehow comes back though and what he'll look like

Otherwise not having Steph might really make them stay in #3 as opposed to #2 and playing Minny or LAC

I'd like to say curry injury didn't appear too bad. He reacted somewhat quick. Collapsed into it. Has those bullet proof braces on. And walked, albeit limped off. So was able to put weight on it. Hoping it wasn't a wreck. I'd be more nervous for the knee and MCL based on the angle of the leg, but he was fine there. Getting his MRI now. 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Reading a few other things it seems like he'll be good tbh

Tough squad. Length and girth all over the floor.

ezgif-2-96c9f8c5f06a-gif.2804712

Yeah like I was saying I don't think they're worried about playing the current version of Denver, even with Jokic deserving the MVP

It'll be interesting to see if Murray somehow comes back though and what he'll look like

Otherwise not having Steph might really make them stay in #3 as opposed to #2 and playing Minny or LAC

as good as jamal curray is, the notion of him coming back and after an ACL surgery and being a big contributor is hard for me to see. granted he had a lot longer of a layoff, if klay’s rust is any indication of what to possibly expect for murray’s return, i can’t see nuggets rushing him back into a significant role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom