The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember seeing Artest with his daughter at an AAU tournament long time ago and she was pretty big for her age. This was pre-therapy Artest so he did not seem very approachable so I didn't bug him.
Jerry Rice was at the same tournament for his kid and was a total **** :lol: I played his kid a couple times in hs and Jerry was always talking **** about us and I was like yo we're teenagers and you're in your late 40s what the **** :lol:
Played Joe Montana's kid too, he was pretty chill. Respectfully told people he didn't want to do pics/autographs and he just wanted to watch his kid.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

First off, I had to triple check that quote wasn’t from Ballsack Sports or one of their rivals :lol: Second, the universe is really putting the battery in this man’s back right now. What is the play for him here? It seems obvious that he’s angling with a bigger picture in mind but I can’t figure out what that could be. Maybe a player development gig in college or the NBA to get on the sidelines then try to work his way up from there?

finally some real basketball on tonight :pimp:
D521BC38-C044-40E4-88FB-D17B1BE3A830.jpeg

87B7BAC3-71A7-4794-A1A7-CE73AF641742.png

:pimp:

We’ll see if they’ll still be calling each other family after the inevitable Doc Rivers 2nd round collapse.

First off, I had to triple check that quote wasn’t from Ballsack Sports or one of their rivals :lol: Second, the universe is really putting the battery in this man’s back right now. What is the play for him here? It seems obvious that he’s angling with a bigger picture in mind but I can’t figure out what that could be. Maybe a player development gig in college or the NBA to get on the sidelines then try to work his way up from there?
Thats where he came from. He was player development for the Knicks. He has by far the best open runs with his clients and he is NBA 2k22 and has an endorsement deal with Puma. Seems random in 2022 for a quote about him from Phil Jackson to drop though so idk. I guess he has a music career coming so maybe drum up some new hype for that.

Last edited:

you found the source? :lol: Quote looks straight from BS

finally some real basketball on tonight :pimp:
My office does a twist on the tournament where you don’t get points for having a perfect bracket, instead it’s a draft and your points are equal to the winning team’s seed multiplied by the round.

For example if you drafted Saint Mary’s you just got 15 points, versus if you drafted Gonzaga they’d have to get all the way to the final 4 to reach a total of 15 points. If Saint Mary’s wins in round 2 you’d get 30 points, they win after that it’s 45 points.

Very fun, and this is from someone who absolutely DETESTS college ball. I got a file with important metrics from every school in the tourney (3point attempt rate & 3P%, def rating, def free throw rate, TOV rate, etc).

If nothing else it helps identify any ridiculous spreads. For example UCLA being a double digit favorite over Akron

Maybe he saw that Lethal Shooter dude claim he has offers to join NBA staffs and got jelly?

My office does a twist on the tournament where you don’t get points for having a perfect bracket, instead it’s a draft and your points are equal to the winning team’s seed multiplied by the round.

For example if you drafted Saint Mary’s you just got 15 points, versus if you drafted Gonzaga they’d have to get all the way to the final 4 to reach a total of 15 points. If Saint Mary’s wins in round 2 you’d get 30 points, they win after that it’s 45 points.

Very fun, and this is from someone who absolutely DETESTS college ball. I got a file with important metrics from every school in the tourney (3point attempt rate & 3P%, def rating, def free throw rate, TOV rate, etc).

If nothing else it helps identify any ridiculous spreads. For example UCLA being a double digit favorite over Akron
This is peak Blog Boy and I love it. I wanna work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom