The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like this was so long ago.

Had a slow first month learning to play off of Harden but then he figured out how to play his version of 2 guard. Was at 27/7/7 for several months up until the stoppage. Gave the Lakers 40 in staples, had a play against the Jazz where he took it right into Gobert’s chest and finished.

Then COVID happened, several months of no games then he got hurt right before the bubble playoffs & he had no rhythm after that.

I still thought he had several years left :lol:

ezgif-2-920a9c1bc6.gif

Thybulle's trending to be a future Tony Allen with slightly (very slightly) better offense. He really needs to pickup a 3 pt shot to far exceed that ceiling.

If only :frown:

sadmomentpresser-web1529631053717_7000k_1920x1080_1261418563939.jpg

Had a slow first month learning to play off of Harden but then he figured out how to play his version of 2 guard. Was at 27/7/7 for several months up until the stoppage. Gave the Lakers 40 in staples, had a play against the Jazz where he took it right into Gobert’s chest and finished.

Then COVID happened, several months of no games then he got hurt right before the bubble playoffs & he had no rhythm after that.

ol boy been having "no rhythm" in the playoffs for the last 10 years.

Bron wilding with this low cut he currently rocking instead of just cutting it all off
Like cmon fam you right there, just shave it. Why cut it that low and leave that little bit?

Got no issue with anyone coming at Russ's neck.

All the talking he does. I remember when Dort from OKC did something and Russ got all but hurt about it...

But he will rock the baby anytime he actually makes a lay up.

Get out of here.

Jordan forgot how to dunk but hits all his FTs……

There’s a Ben Simmons joke in there somewhere lol

That was a fun season until the playoffs :lol:

Russ made all nba team that year too.
That lakers game had me so hype. Russ was unstoppable and we won with harden shooting 4/11 for 11 points.

I actually thought it could work in the playoffs

All jokes aside, Tobias becoming a competent defender is a god send. Especially with Maltese getting called for PI half the time

Tristan Thompson too. Idk what i thought his voice sounded like or what part of the country he is even from but then i stumbled on a clip from his side wife's reality show of him talking and clearly wearing makeup and snapping his neck and was like oh
That man Canadian :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom