The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY told me Kyrie would be playing home games come spring
:rolleyes
Y’all, them, whomever have been saying this for MONTHS but there has been no talks to suggest this happening. Him returning to Barclays and being on the sideline is a step, sure but what is going on is significantly bigger than the Brooklyn Nets.

The same way you think Kyrie is making a mockery of the mandate by sitting courtside, the mayor would be making a mockery of everyone beside Kyrie if there is an amendment or reversal specifically for Kyrie.

I honestly can’t call what will happen at this point because it’s gone on for so long but I do believe there’s a lot of fundamental misunderstanding of the situation. The way this has been spun around is great work by the league, though

Told you homie.

I can't wait for the brackets this year. I need prize ideas if anyone wants to suggest things.

Robert Williams made the most of his expanded role this season. Having Horford there as a solid vet def helped too.

Better stat is probably how often they cut the deficit to 1 or two possessions late in the 4th quarter. If they fall down big, climb back & barely lose then that stat is pretty noisy given how much luck is involved in consistently winning regular season games by tight margins.

If they fall down big & stay down that’s different :lol: but I’d be surprised if they struggle climbing out of holes entirely with all the 3s that they take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom