The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea just looked at their roster. Yikes.

Trey Mann, Darius Bazley, and Theo Maledon would be the best player on POR if they got traded. Wonder what Presti gonna do to ensure this loss. Might have to shut down Maledon, he been out here having a couple 20+ games in a row.
okc taking this W tonight fam

rockets fans were sick this weekend

Iggy just be talking :lol: :smh: …Only problem they got right now is injuries/age…And it Looks like they hit on Kuminga and Poole so the future isn’t looking too bad for em either, especially if Wiseman provides anything solid

GS in a decent place as a whole

It’s true…but managemen F’d up. Especially with wiseman and the backup situation.

Like, at Best…Wiseman is coming back mid March, and playing 5 games to ramp up before the playoffs. 5 games, for a player that is 20, and that has played like 20 nba games his entire career, and was horrible in them. Expecting him to contribute in any way, was just dumb. Now they gotta hold an L for that.

2 track timelines are really hard to pull off. GSW at the mid way of the season did as well as they could. They needed to for sure make a move tho. It’s clear something is/was missing.

We will see. Just get Steph/Klay/Dray back…play Poole with them. Bench Wiggins and take it from there.

Some hard decisions are going to be made.

FO9U1bpWYAwEw1l

Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

With all the self serving ******** they've been on recently Myrie and Lebby should be teammates again.

okc taking this W tonight fam

rockets fans were sick this weekend

Sound just like OKC fans. They got mad when Mark DagNalt challenged a bad call late and successfully got the call reversed to be Thunder ball. I say let the losing happen organically and build chemistry and culture. Presti says nake absolutely sure you dont and cant win. Basketball Gods and Adam Silver wont reward that nonsense (bet we get the worst or 2nd worst possible pick for our record again) and you alienate SGA amd Giddey and whoever yoir foundational players are imo will get tired of it, especially in a city like OKC not to mention we're 28th in attendance so the fans not ******* with it either.

Sound just like OKC fans. They got mad when Mark DagNalt challenged a bad call late and successfully got the call reversed to be Thunder ball. I say let the losing happen organically and build chemistry and culture. Presti says nake absolutely sure you dont and cant win. Basketball Gods and Adam Silver wont reward that nonsense (bet we get the worst or 2nd worst possible pick for our record again) and you alienate SGA amd Giddey and whoever yoir foundational players are imo will get tired of it, especially in a city like OKC not to mention we're 28th in attendance so the fans not ****ing with it either.
Just move the Thunder outta that crap hole already, damn

What was the outcome breh. I need to know

You actually watched it?
We need details fam
I wasn't subjecting myself to that :lol:

All imma say is….the kid was a hoee! And he deserves to be slapped!

And all the adults were much bigger weirdos, and the worst bunch. They shoulda got touched up too. Majorly.

Save yourself the time. That post had me triggered. A hell of a waste of time :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom