The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, that's a great way to put it. Feel like he's just getting used to the speed even though he's got NBA athleticism himself

If he can become something similar to a Finney Smith but more athletic finisher, that'd be nice
More athletic DFS with some more off the bounce upside.

Lots to unlock to get there, but you see flashes of it.

07965F5D-C808-4DC9-A3F9-092930AF75F0.jpeg

He probably don’t even wanna be here anymore after this season.

I think he stays though and if we’re as bad going into mid season, then we’ll fire him.
You're crazy he's getting fired the day after the season is over.

I just don’t see what firing him does. Nor do I see it if there aren’t many options out there.
Just how it works. Somebody has to be the fall guy for what happened this season and Vogel is the easiert to get rid of.

Just how it works. Somebody has to be the fall guy for what happened this season and Vogel is the easiert to get rid of.

Pelinka just uses him as a scapegoat. He was a dead man walking when they only gave him a one year extension.
I get the why on why it may happen. They’ll do it to save face. I’m just saying it doesn’t make sense in this case.

This is one of the times where it’s obvious on where the fault lies on why this team is bad. Vogel isn’t at the top of the list. We’ll just be firing him to fire him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom