The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1633056187850.png

He already has the max extension, what does he care who Philly gets in return in a trade? He’s just wants to be traded.
I was speaking in general terms. It is the player’s responsibility to maintain or up his value. If embiid or doc or morey gave the standard company line that isn’t going to change his trade value

Scoring 7 ppg and missing every ft was enough to seal his fate. On top of his years of playoff issues

how is he being railroaded?
Railroaded ain’t the right word but it’s been made clear nobody wants him around in Philly so yo been acting accordingly…I can’t blame him if he not concerned with all this new fake luv the team been throwing out here just cuz they ain’t find a deal they like for him yet …They said F him (rightfully so) and he saying F y’all too 🤷🏾‍♂️

Without knowing exactly whom has been made available for Simmons I can't really blame Sixer front office yet. If it turns out they could have had a CJ, Brogdon etc. level player then that's on Morey

If they can't even yield that then yeah, I'd rather just hold on to Simmons and let it play out. Taking anything less than that wouldn't really be wise

I'm not really blaming Simmons for taking the hard stance, thought it was cold to turn away his teammates but he's committing to it 100%. Can't knock it

Issue is that he refused to improve his game over his entire career and is now wondering why no team wants to trade for him and his big *** contract

Always been on Morey. Fam was playing with his food and Ben called his bluff

I would have taken that Brogdon deal plus picks and be done with it then

It's still crazy to me that the Warriors big 3 are all over 30 now. Even better, that they haven't went to play elsewhere.

Good thing they still have a few years of contention left.

Lol Ben will be just fine after all this.
Maybe, he's definitely become a punchline for the rest of his career / life. Can't think of a bigger BA ever in sports who refused to get better or work on his game and became scared to even attempt a dunk and now wants out of town because everyone points it out. his reaction to runaway and not prove people wrong and get better makes him look weak.

Maybe, he's definitely become a punchline for the rest of his career / life. Can't think of a bigger BA ever in sports who refused to get better or work on his game and became scared to even attempt a dunk and now wants out of town because everyone points it out. his reaction to runaway and not prove people wrong and get better makes him look weak.
I really think your putting too much thought into it. It’s only a thing now because there’s nothing else to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom