The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gettin spicy. We're on Asian Zing right now. Let's keep it going to get me through the day.

mj5r3444oax31.jpg

1633101168976.gif

Why do people seem to think Joel hates bens guts and is just waiting to go on some imaginary rant on him. It’s more likely that that isn’t the case at all. Joel doesn’t think Ben is a bad player. He’s flawed but he sees how the team plays with him. I’m not sure where the narrative came from that Ben is the worst player in the league.

Embiid is a guy who had to work his way to become an MVP, from sneaking out of his home to play, to coming here as an immigrant not knowing how to play with very little support to becoming an MVP Candidate vs an entitled silver spoon kid like Ben with a father who was a pro basketball player, plus ben is a guy who runs away from adversity.

I don't think Joel hates Ben, but he definitely lost all respect for him.

My main gripe with the Philly saga is the fact that is has nothing to do with Lebron or Lamelo outside of Rich Paul. We need more focus on the THE KING.

Embiid is a guy who had to work his way to become an MVP, from sneaking out of his home to play, to coming here as an immigrant not knowing how to play with very little support to becoming an MVP Candidate vs an entitled silver spoon kid like Ben with a father who was a pro basketball player, plus ben is a guy who runs away from adversity.

I don't think Joel hates Ben, but he definitely lost all respect for him.
Y’all gonna need to stop with this mvp talk when he didn’t win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom