The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I think he's one of the most efficient scorers for sure

Jokic has 9 more games played than Luka and Luka is only like 100 and some change points behind him...
Hey Luka a bucket. It's splitting heirs for me as far as scorer preference goes comparing two top 5 guys so I got no problem someone preferring/believing Luka better but I still got that kid in Denver. No L in who you choose there 🤷🏿‍♂️

Perhaps one of the goofiest comments of all time.

i mean, he’s jusayn

every once and while, there’s someone on NT who insists that Jokic aint it. reminds me of that one blazer fan who was fat-shaming jokic during that blazers/nuggets series

Barton being the best basketball player from Baltimore for a lil min now is surprising but I’m proud of yo for the work and consistency …Northeast Baltimore :pimp:

Doris said the Lakers are in the play in no matter what

1649018282666.gif

Remember when Luka did this to Bron and it was a changing of the guard? :rolleyes

Yes, I do remember that. The fact he did it to the former best in the world and a few weeks later is now doing it to the current best in the world only solidifies the claim.

Unless that was your point :lol:

Said his foot or something just hurt all the time.

Idk what he trying to do playing on it. Say you make the playoffs, how you expect to play a series with a bum foot?
Yeah unfortunately, he's most likely gonna die on his shield similar to last year when everyone was calling him street clothes and Mr. Glass. I respect it. Dude is tired of the slander and jokes and just wants to hoop. Honestly feel bad for the guy.

Yes, I do remember that. The fact he did it to the former best in the world and a few weeks later is now doing it to the current best in the world only solidifies the claim.

Unless that was your point :lol:

In truth i'm just trying to rustle some jimmies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom