The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220403_214444.jpg

👀

Mitchell still has four years left on his contract (3+1)...The Jazz would get an insane haul for him if they shopped him. Probably a PG or Harden level return.

Coupé It Coupé It circling back to our conversation from a few days ago, here are the latest Eastern Conference odds
1649079215682.jpeg

I just don’t quite get the math considering BKN could viably play any of those teams in the first round :lol:

Heat are quietly 2 games up on #2 and 2.5 on #3/4. As quiet as it has been about them, I feel they have a lot of pressure because everyone is seemingly counting them out as frauds. They’ve been as banged up as anyone in the conference and are led by a fraudster but are still the #1 seed with a little over a week to go :lol:

Coupé It Coupé It circling back to our conversation from a few days ago, here are the latest Eastern Conference odds
1649079215682.jpeg

I just don’t quite get the math considering BKN could viably play any of those teams in the first round :lol:

Heat are quietly 2 games up on #2 and 2.5 on #3/4. As quiet as it has been about them, I feel they have a lot of pressure because everyone is seemingly counting them out as frauds. They’ve been as banged up as anyone in the conference and are led by a fraudster but are still the #1 seed with a little over a week to go :lol:

Interesting.

Boston should be 2 even with Time Lords injury.

We’re headed for BKN vs MIA 1st round tho.

IMO if you trade one, you trade both. Trading one and keeping the other only keeps you on the fringes of contention and delays in inevitable.
Depends on their philosophy on how they want to rebuild.

If they want a complete rebuild, yeah trade both. They may not want that.

Maybe it’s down to Luka’s percentages but it’s crazy to me that Luka was like 6th on that dumb “MVP Ladder” recently.

Mavs currently have a better record than the Nuggets, Bucks, and the Sixers. Solely down to Luka. Literally imagine the Mavs without him :sick:

Plus he’s been shown up in big games against some big teams. Luka needs a better PR department. What are they doing in Dallas? :lol:

Mitchell with his tunnel vision has always been a problem, and never really got significantly better. Been going back n forth with Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat for years about it.

D Mitch is just who he is. Pretty much capped out as a 25-4-4 guy. He just doesn’t see the floor well, and has no peripherals or trusts his teammates really. Guy is a star, but it’s going to be more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom