The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it’s down to Luka’s percentages but it’s crazy to me that Luka was like 6th on that dumb “MVP Ladder” recently.

Mavs currently have a better record than the Nuggets, Bucks, and the Sixers. Solely down to Luka. Literally imagine the Mavs without him :sick:

Plus he’s been shown up in big games against some big teams. Luka needs a better PR department. What are they doing in Dallas? :lol:
Slow-ish start by his standards probably killed his chances. Should still be 4th at absolute worst.

Baby Jordan

1649081292106.png

I thought the commentator was about to say “Ooh I think they like meeee” :lol: :lol:

Shaq is childish with his Dwight hate. I get it but he needs to let it go.
I wish a psychologist would analyze it. It seems like he's afraid that Howard being acknowledged will overshadow him. He doesn't realize how childish it makes him look.

Maybe it’s down to Luka’s percentages but it’s crazy to me that Luka was like 6th on that dumb “MVP Ladder” recently.

Mavs currently have a better record than the Nuggets, Bucks, and the Sixers. Solely down to Luka. Literally imagine the Mavs without him :sick:

Plus he’s been shown up in big games against some big teams. Luka needs a better PR department. What are they doing in Dallas? :lol:
You know damn well those narratives start EARLY and Luka gave everyone a 2-month head start at the beginning of the year. The three bigs ran away with perception before the new year even started.

Luka's 30/9/9 on 47/37/75 splits since the calendar turned over and the Mavs are 32-12 and one of the 5 best defensive units in basketball in that time frame and he can't get any real momentum going from anyone other than Nick Wright.

It's wild.

Well yea the slowish start is pretty much his annual thing now :lol:

But yea, he should be at 4th at the VERY least.
Agree. He hasn’t done quite enough to leapfrog any of the three bigs, but has easily passed everyone else IMO.

Who else was ahead of him on the list you saw?

Agree. He hasn’t done quite enough to leapfrog any of the three bigs, but has easily passed everyone else IMO.

Who else was ahead of him on the list you saw?
A lot of people had/still have Ja ahead of him.

Some have had Tatum, which is goofy.

Mitchell with his tunnel vision has always been a problem, and never really got significantly better. Been going back n forth with @Vincent Van Goat for years about it.

D Mitch is just who he is. Pretty much capped out as a 25-4-4 guy. He just doesn’t see the floor well, and has no peripherals or trusts his teammates really. Guy is a star, but it’s going to be more of the same.
not entirely agreeing about this. for me, I believe Don had to take over games by himself once the other guys start missing their shots. it's not like everyone are not given their chances on every possession nor Don hogged the ball as bad as Rust on every single play. I fault the coaching more on not delegating a go-to guy on multiple occasions and that is why they kept blowing up very winnable games. it's quite sad really considering the Jazz have a really good roster but bad executions on crucial moments. still, not as bad as that team from Southern California though.

You know damn well those narratives start EARLY and Luka gave everyone a 2-month head start at the beginning of the year. The three bigs ran away with perception before the new year even started.

Luka's 30/9/9 on 47/37/75 splits since the calendar turned over and the Mavs are 32-12 and one of the 5 best defensive units in basketball in that time frame and he can't get any real momentum going from anyone other than Nick Wright.

It's wild.

True. Good point.

But YA’LL need to ride harder for your boy. Jerry Jones and the Cowboys can’t be the topic of discussion every damn day :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom