The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When J. Kidd gone start getting some respect?!??
Working in LA and sitting on someone else's bench for a few years seems to have helped shift the head space from "I'm a hall of famer and one of the best point guards of all-time. it's my way or the highway" to "i'm just here to facilitate and I've got an all-timer ready to lead".

And it's working out nicely. By all indications, everyone in Dallas loves him. But he's also gotten the benefit of following Rick Carlisle. :lol:

Top 3 (Top 4 if you put Luka there) are all non-Americans too. Feel like there's a pretty good chance that has never happened :lol:

Yes that’s the wayyyy more interesting thing.

Top 4 MVP (IMO) all international. Crazy.

But they don’t want to be claimed. :lol:

They PROUDLY rep their countries 🇨🇲 🇳🇬 🇬🇷

It’s not up to them. Joel keeps a fresh taper. Mans was at a meek concert dancing on one leg. Everything about his game is black American. He’s with us.

Same with Giannis. He been going to our barbers. Got that black American dawg in him. Hoops like one of us. Got himself a midwestern woman. Milwaukee been better to him than Greece if we keeping it a buck

If Mitchell has given you no indication that he wants out, doesn’t make sense to move him. He’s VERY good.

You’re going to see a lot more Beals & Lillards now that $40-50M/year contracts are more common.
Harden’s max extension can pay him $60 :lol:

It’s not up to them. Joel keeps a fresh taper. Mans was at a meek concert dancing on one leg. Everything about his game is black American. He’s with us.

Same with Giannis. He been going to our barbers. Got that black American dawg in him. Hoops like one of us. Got himself a midwestern woman. Milwaukee been better to him than Greece if we keeping it a buck

Careful now.

One of their barbers end up being Dominican…

Dominicans may start claiming them. :lol:

If Mitchell has given you no indication that he wants out, doesn’t make sense to move him. He’s VERY good.

You’re going to see a lot more Beals & Lillards now that $40-50M/year contracts are more common.
Harden’s max extension can pay him $60 :lol:
Better to restructure a team and get something back than to wait for the same outcome year after year and get nothing in return.

Similar situation to the Blazers. They should've traded CJ a couple years ago and could've probably gotten more than what they got back now.

Maybe it’s down to Luka’s percentages but it’s crazy to me that Luka was like 6th on that dumb “MVP Ladder” recently.

Mavs currently have a better record than the Nuggets, Bucks, and the Sixers. Solely down to Luka. Literally imagine the Mavs without him :sick:

Plus he’s been shown up in big games against some big teams. Luka needs a better PR department. What are they doing in Dallas? :lol:
Dallas ran high PnR all game & Milwaukee could do absolutely nothing about it :lol: Plain Jane, vanilla offense. Unstoppable. Different tools obviously but Luka’s mastery is up there with Bron, Wade, Harden. The talent level is just unbelievable.

Shoutout Trae as well.

Better to restructure a team and get something back than to wait for the same outcome year after year and get nothing in return.

Similar situation to the Blazers. They should've traded CJ a couple years ago and could've probably gotten more than what they got back now.
30 teams in the league, theyre one of the final 8 teams left standing almost every year. The vast majority of owners are good with that, and it’s a tough sell to ownership to tear it all down.

You look at Philly, all this tanking & maneuvering & they still haven’t gotten further than Iggy & Jrue did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom