The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Objections to making this the off-season thread?

Or do one of ya'll want to be disrespectful like amitt5504 amitt5504 ?

nene-leakes.gif

The game was disrespected? Nah man these owners been putting wild stipulations in these contracts to avoid not paying people.

The game was “disrespected” the moment the bucks ruled guys out
This situation they clearly wanted him to get the bonus. So why not just give him the bonus and save the theatrics? We shouldn't even be discussing this but because the bucks wanted to show the world "hey look how great we treat our players" we are.

Lakers firing Vogel worse than when Raptors fired Dwayne Casey after winning coach of the year

Has a championship coach ever been fired so quickly?

OR it's in the contract so it has to be done that way.
I get that but come on some sort of literature or stipulations could easily be added to contracts to get around it rather than that silliness. I'd understand if it was a stat that he had to reach and than sat once he did, but intentional foul soon as game starts nah just give him the money at that point instead of disrespecting the game and low-key the player as well

This situation they clearly wanted him to get the bonus. So why not just give him the bonus and save the theatrics? We shouldn't even be discussing this but because the bucks wanted to show the world "hey look how great we treat our players" we are.

OR it's in the contract so it has to be done that way.

This. I guarantee you some player didn’t meet an incentive and the organization won’t “do the right thing”

Look at this. No reason why it should have come to this considering he played for the kings

do the De voss family still own the team?
would not be surprised if there are other players in the league that share his views. not saying a majority, but he probably has a few teammates
aepps20 aepps20
The NBA is undergoing a conservative reformation similar to what NT did back in 2016. We are da silent Majority B. If Jim Harden isn't respected soon da NBA will go to da dust bin of history b.

Some crazy statlines last game of the season

The Thunder loss by 50 so of course its gonna be some numbers dropped by the Clippers in this game

The best rookie 3d ever? Has to be damn close if not

Obi Toppin for 40? New York City basketball is back!

Klay trying not to hear the bench me for Jordan Poole crowd

Any news on Luka?

That has to be the biggest story today.

Was Mavs playoff spot locked? Why was he playing heavy minutes last game of the season?
Nothing new yet as far as I've seen.

They still had a shot to push to 3rd and jump over Golden State going into the game.

Kidd said afterward they weren't watching scoreboards and were just playing with the expectation they were about to have 6 nights off.

Can argue about the thought process, but I don't hate trying to maximize where you're at in the standings and push to avoid Phoenix in Round 2 if you can. Someone at halftime probably needed to look around and say "Hey, the Warriors are up by 20", but they went into the night committed to just going out and worrying about themselves.

The result sucks, but it is what it is.

Baby bro gave someone 27?

Oladipo tryna recover the 100s of M's he has passed up over the last several seasons

This guy (no chance I'm learning how to spell that or committing him to memory) gets the assignment

Tie Bull not getting the jab

Claims to be tired of Lakers but keeps talking about the Lakers. :lol:

We knew Frank would be fired since January so nothing should be surprising. I don't think he forgot how to coach. We just had the #1 defense last year. The Russ situation was a mess, AD can't on the court, Bron missed too many games.

It must suck to be his teammate. It's funny the NBA world seems to have forgotten about him. Everytime I hear the Magic core, his name doesn't get brought up.
He’s not in the future plans for Orlando and I’m sure most of the locker room doesnt rock with him…they ain’t even like yo when he was a rookie cuz he came in there with the OD religious stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom