The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying KAT the max is a necessary bad decision.

It one of those things you clinch yo *** when you drafting it up :lol:

but why ?

im not sayin you are wrong, thats not my place, BUT.................. at his position, who else ya gonna find better ? especially being able to shoot for a guy that size. other than Embiid, Giannis( if thats how ya categorize him) and Joker Id take KAT in a minute, TOP 4 ( #4) in my book at least

With the youth ( J MCDANIELS and JORDAN MCLUGHLIN and ANT) in MIN around him and the change in front office they got a chance to build somethin special.

jHell if not for alot of inexperience and DUMB plays down the stretch it woulda been MIN and not Memph who GS rolled in the playoffs ( IFs dont mean much, but its true )

Gotta crawl before ya walk

Just my useless $.02 , but drafting THIS one up should put a smile on all faces, unless you werent raised by WOLVES :emoji_wolf:

kat 5.jpg

Last edited:
In my PERSONAL opinion, KAT is the 3rd option on a championship team.

The Rudy Gobert, DeAndre Ayton, prime Kevin Love class

He's a big that GREAT at something and has the name/draft position to sell the max extension, HOWEVER I'm against paying 3rd options on contenders max deals

If NT had their way there would only be 6 players on max contracts, if that
I understand KAT is a Top 25-30 player in the league, which will automatically get him a max. I just think he's a 3rd option for a contender, and in today's game 3rd options get max deals, i.e Ben Simmons, Andrew Wiggins, Jrue Holiday

As long as nothing real embarrassing like a tape surfaces, and the kids aren’t implicated, I doubt Savannah going to sweat something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom