The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm Boston, am I looking around after last week and thinking... "MAN IF ONLY WE'D JUST HAD EVAN FOURNIER ON A FAT *** CONTRACT"

If I'm Boston, am I looking around after last week and thinking... "MAN IF ONLY WE'D JUST HAD EVAN FOURNIER ON A FAT *** CONTRACT"
Knicks would have to throw in a pick of sorts. Boston would probably use Fournier’s salary to then match for someone else in a picks based deal.

must be them tiktok views...

i see chicks go-to move now is to post on their IG handle how many views they get on tiktok lol

*our girl
Brother husbands?
D932F946-2C5C-4E81-ADA8-4DBCABA8842D.gif

Im in the process of getting season tickets for the clippers next season. Anyone ever sat behind the basket, lower level? Wondering how bad that view sucks

Im in the process of getting season tickets for the clippers next season. Anyone ever sat behind the basket, lower level? Wondering how bad that view sucks
Isn't that were Clipper Darrell sits? lol

Never been to Stapler Center, but I've never thought those seats were all that bad in any arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom