The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did….

5935B403-57B4-42D4-861A-7FA459AF4C63.jpeg

Im in the process of getting season tickets for the clippers next season. Anyone ever sat behind the basket, lower level? Wondering how bad that view sucks
Do it. Steve balls will rub your legs. If that is not your thing, sue him for harassment

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Im in the process of getting season tickets for the clippers next season. Anyone ever sat behind the basket, lower level? Wondering how bad that view sucks
not my favorite. Can you get baseline corner? In the the Thunder arena, like the tunnels where the players come out, both sides, they are the same price as baseline and you're not obstructed by the basket. And then the next section over was sideline and obviously those are a whole different tax braxker. Way better, or at the least you want to make sure you are way on the ends of the baseline section and not dead center, especially dead center close. I remember I had like CC tickets behind the baseline and was in the middle one time, fam I was looking damn near dead at the back of the stancheon and through the backboard. But you can put your seat and section in this and see what it looks like

Are you trolling again? :lol:

That view is great.

I had season tix in the 200-level, behind the basket, and it was hard to see whether a ball was going in or not from that angle. Especially if it was a bank shot :lol: I would guess the 100-level would be a better angle but don’t want to be stuck with that issue again

I had season tix in the 200-level, behind the basket, and it was hard to see whether a ball was going in or not from that angle. Especially if it was a bank shot :lol: I would guess the 100-level would be a better angle but don’t want to be stuck with that issue again

Yea 200 level isn’t worth it but I think they’re good seats if you’re close.

not my favorite. Can you get baseline corner? In the the Thunder arena, like the tunnels where the players come out, both sides, they are the same price as baseline and you're not obstructed by the basket. And then the next section over was sideline and obviously those are a whole different tax braxker. Way better, or at the least you want to make sure you are way on the ends of the baseline section and not dead center, especially dead center close. I remember I had like CC tickets behind the baseline and was in the middle one time, fam I was looking damn near dead at the back of the stancheon and through the backboard. But you can put your seat and section in this and see what it looks like

Damn, i wrote a paragraph in response and NT deleted it all. So I’ll just say thanks for the input and I’mma use that 3d seat viewer :lol:

The Thunder had a terrace level suites on the baselines of 200 (club level) with a gourmet buffet but they take the food away at hthe 3rd quarter and just the cookies and treats persist. Then the next year you had food til halftime, then they changed it til the end of the 1st. I havent been to a game in almost a decade, but I wonder how long you have with the food now.

Oh i think I know why people thought I was trolling with my question. I’m not talking anout the floor seats (green section) next to ballmer :lol:

Im talking those purple sections bendind ballmer. Specifically the 3rd row in the purple 106 section

2335F031-30D5-428C-A87C-B8BBFEB0C458.jpeg

Im really just trying to get tickets now to get priority for the new arena season tix. I wanna see what those supporters section seats look like.

Find out which side seat 1 starts from and which side is like seat 20. Logically, it would be the side next to 105 so I'd assume seats like 1-5 or so closest to that aisle aren't too behind the basket. Actually you can link directly to that view, seems okay I guess. How much those run you? When I first got Thunder season tickets I was basically the same place, baseline 120 behind the basket, like row R tho and it was $40 a game

• Fire
Find out which side seat 1 starts from and which side is like seat 20. Logically, it would be the side next to 105 so I'd assume seats like 1-5 or so closest to that aisle aren't too behind the basket. Actually you can link directly to that view, seems okay I guess. How much those run you? When I first got Thunder season tickets I was basically the same place, baseline 120 behind the basket, like row R tho and it was $40 a game

I see the tricks they’re trying to play on me. Dude told me my seats were in row 3. But the first 13 rows are A-M. So row 3 is actually row 16 :rofl: :smh:
Those come out to like $140 per seat, per game. The seats I want (row c) are $300 a game

Anyway, appreciate the info datznasty datznasty . Don’t want to continue to derail the thread.

Where do you guys think Kyrie ends up?

Are they selling packages for Intuit yet? May be worth the investment to get in early on it. Will probably do it myself.

Are they selling packages for Intuit yet? May be worth the investment to get in early on it. Will probably do it myself.

Dude said getting season tix for staples center by xx date ( i forgot when exactly) will lock you in for intuit, as long as you renew

• Fire
Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom