The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has the potential to get even worse tomorrow. They better have prepped Bron as much as possible.

It has the potential to get even worse tomorrow. They better have prepped Bron as much as possible.
You almost never have to worry about this with Bron he rarely ****s up now when it comes to his brand. He knows the repercussions if he says something stupid.

I'm expecting Bron to just say it's personal when they ask if he's vaxxed tmrw. It's gonna suck, but I doubt he goes full loon anti-vaxx like Beal did today.

You almost never have to worry about this with Bron he rarely ****s up now when it comes to his brand. He knows the repercussions if he says something stupid.

Asked on Sunday about Silver's comments and whether he plans to get vaccinated himself, James didn't give a definite answer, and said that he'll likely keep any decision on vaccination private.

"That's a conversation that, you know, my family and I will have. Pretty much keep that to a private thing," he said.

According to this thread and the rest of the internet...I thought the "privacy" stance is "stupid" right?

I've really tried hard not to tell people what to do about this. I know I don't have all the answers.

The privacy response is just a fake answer though. It's tantamount to no so just say no. We've gotten to the point where this isn't private at all. You can't go a day outside without it playing a factor.

It just feels mad lazy. Idk if I'm gonna call someone stupid over it. But why half step? Just say no.

The privacy thing is basically a no comment or a cop out at this point.

As unfair as it is these dudes have a freedom of choice that 99.9% of people don't have. I don't get vaxxed and it's a wrap for me; getting fired, hard to find another job that will let no vaxx slide, etc. Even within the confines of the NBA it seems as if everyone but the players are playing by the "get it or else" doctrine.

A small part of this is issue with the fact that they have a choice in all this when most don't. And unlike us they had it to begin with so taking it away from them is gonna be an issue.

Nets only win the title if Harden solidifies himself as a legit "1B" next to KD on offense. Less facilitating, more scoring. Could have been the injuries, but he was hella passive in that Bucks series.

That is all.

1632804024439.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom